Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Readbustments

Greetings all, weddings are done now, so I can finally get back to work. Sadly, I've pulled my back out, probably from setting up chairs and tables for the weddings and carrying coolers full of ice everywhere.

Regardless, I'm recuperating but should be back to 100% soon. Thanks to all who left feedback on the new ebook collection I mentioned in my last post. I'm working on rewriting some of the text at the moment, but should have it up and posted soon. Need to work out a suitable cover image too....

Anyway, today's caption is a very simple one, heavily inspired/stolen from an idea someone posted on tumblr. Here's the original concept: https://tierynbe.tumblr.com/post/174863385100/could-you-do-a-story-where-a-lady-uses-magic-to

Normally I wouldn't copy another author's idea so closely, but I had a good image and the caption sort of popped into my head all at once. Plus my version is a bit different, with more of a bimbo transformation thing going on.


Let me know what you think, and thanks again to those who commented on the new ebook idea.

- B-Rex

1 comment:

  1. I didn't catch on to the bust changes until "DDs", and didn't catch the name changes until "Buffy". Very subtle, well done. ;D Really gave the story an extra umph to be put in her unnoticing shoes a bit as the reader. Thank you as always for this latest fun-structured nugget.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...