Thursday, October 4, 2018

Caption Contest Pics: Forced Feminization

Greetings all! The following are 20 pictures to be used for the caption contest. I tried to pic a fairly diverse set of images, so hopefully there is something here that can inspire those of you who want to participate.

The theme is Forced Feminization, be it through hypnosis, magic, blackmail, lost bets, undercover operations, accidental surgery, cross-dressing Halloween party costumes, gameshow hijinks, or what ever other means you happen to want to use, just so long as the feminization is central to the caption.

I've gone ahead and added an area on each picture for the caption text, but please feel free to change the background colors or the size as you desire. All I ask is that the finished captioned image is no more than 820 pixels tall by no more than 1700 pixels wide (all pictures below are 820 x 1600 already) and that you pick a color for your caption text that is easily readable given your background color. So light colored text for a darker background, and dark colors for a lighter background.

I'm going to set the end of the submission period to Sunday, October 21st, which is a little over two full weeks from now, so please finish your captions and have them emailed to me by then (berserkasaurusrex@gmail.com).

So, without further ado, the pictures:

Contest #1: Joy Ride

Contest #2: Cry Over Spilled Boobs

Contest #3: Out Of The Blue

Contest #4: Tuck and Roll

Contest #5: Rinse and RePEEP

Contest #6: Bird's Eye View

Contest #7: Sorority Pet

Contest #8: Tight and Slight

Contest #9: A Very Sore Loser

Contest #10: Big and Bigger

Contest #11: Whatta Doll

Contest #12: A Real Size Queen

Caption #13: Surprise!

Contest #14: Inch by Inch

Contest #15: Makeover Martyr

Contest #16: Battle of the Bulge

Contest #17: Wake Up To Makeup

Contest #18: Agent Orange

Contest #19: Cheer Up, Buttercup

Contest #20: Bride and Joy

All picture titles are purely for my own fun, you can title your captions whatever you want. If you find that none of these pics work for you, let me know and I'll try to add something fitting if I can.

Also, if you haven't made a captioned image before, I personally use MSPaint to make most of my captions, so you can just use that program as well if you don't have Photoshop or GIMP.

- B-Rex

3 comments:

  1. For the heck of it, I know feminization is supposed to mean men to women, but would alternate uses of the term work? I'm not into TG and similar content but could go for other ways of using it that focus on women.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you mean* hyper-feminizing a genetic-but-not-very-feminine woman (for example, forcing a Tomboyish, overly-masculine lesbian to become more feminine), I'm not opposed to it. It's probably more bimboization, than forced feminization, but I'm very lenient. This contest theme is just to offer folks a change of pace from the usual fare here.

      Of course, if I were offering a prize this time, I'd probably be honor bound to disqualify your caption, but I'd still post it as an honorable mention.

      [*If you mean a Female-to-Male transformation, I'm fine with that as well, though I didn't really add any good pics for that sort of thing.]

      - B-Rex

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...