Friday, October 26, 2018

Feminization Caption Contest Submissions

Sorry I'm so late with this (and my sequel to the last post) but I've been filling in at work, there seems to be a flu of sorts spreading. I was supposed to be off this whole week, but clearly that hasn't worked out.

Anyway, I'm a week late but better late than never. Here's the contest submissions, a pretty good turnout this time around, especially since apparently the theme wasn't quite to everyone's interest. Still, a good number of participants.

If I fail to post captions you sent me, please let me know. I've gone through my email, but its a bit of a mess and I might have missed someone.


Here's a fun dollification cap from Alyssa, to start things off:


And three caps by Aphoria:




Iggy has a tight fitting cap:


Jennifer sends a fun one with some reverse word-play:


Leila Stoat plays sissy wedding planner (I want to use this pic for a future continuation of my old Black Widow Club series, btw):


Mekow sends two fun ones:



 Missy Sissy sends these (that first pic seems to be a popular choice):



 Randy Lion sends this surprising cap:


 Savage Wisdom sends two fun caps:



Scarlet measures up:


 And finally, my choice for winner of the contest, with her fun cap that hits pretty much all my little favorite themes, Dy-Nasty by JustAnotherBecky


A huge thanks to all of you who participated and thanks to everyone for being patient with me. Maybe I can do some more of these contests in the near future, if folks are interested. Let me know if you would like that, or have any fun ideas for future contest themes.

And please, everyone leave a comment or two and let the participants know what you think of their caption submissions.

- B-Rex

5 comments:

  1. So glad to be featured! Alyssa and Dy-Nasty have to have my favorites, besides mine of course.

    But I'm so glad to see so many of these, didnt think this blog had a lot of tg fans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not into transgender caps, but I must say, they are mostly very nicely written and enjoyable.
    Since I am myself writing kinky captions (plug alert: kinky-stuff.blogspot.com ), I know that caption writing is most fun if somebody takes his or her time to comment on them. Which is what I want to do now.

    Alyssa's barbie doll had some interesting body mods. Tattooed seams are always good (even though real seams can be good, too). The idea to have it only speak when her sting is pulled is great, something I might even steal, no, borrow for another caption sometime.

    Aphoria's caps are typical sci-fi. What am I, if I'm only a copy of somebody's consciousness? A deep question for a sexbot who is horrified of being a sexbot. Yet the mind transfer is a bit too far out for my suspend of disbelief as a scientist.
    Her Alexis cap is somehow tame. No TG, no bodymods, only bdsm and psychology. I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iggy's 'Inch by Inch' doesn't do anything for me, no does Jennifers 'Ben' or Mekow's works. Too much TG, too much magic.

    Savage Wisdom's lesbian party also basically not my kink, although I appreciate the shock at the end.
    Same for the CEO caption. All this company medding is tiresome to me. Yet, the twist at the end is nice.

    Missy Sissy's first caption (of the same crying bimbo) is a very fine dialog and wonderfully suits the mood of the image. The TG twist at the end just doesn't work for me. Neither does the futa body morphing and the gayness in the next caption.

    Leila Stoat's Wedding planner was too hard to read for me. The font with these shadows gave me headaches, so I stopped after the first few lines :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. The maritial body swap cap from Randy Lion is great! It comes along natural, well paced and plays with the classical gender role, even though I don't think that dominance and submission are as hardwired into the genders as the caption suggests. Yet, I like the notion of Dale being betrayed by his own (female) body, and of his wife becoming increasingly corrupted by the power she holds over Dale now.

    JustAnotherBecky has written a fine, twisted story. A bit lengthy, but full of details. It takes quite a while to take off. And these 'legally binding' contracts as a plot device are overstressing my suspend of disbelief a bit too much. But I see why B-Rex chose it as his winner.

    But now the surprise: Even though I am not into TG or magic, the cap that I liked most was Scarlet's 'Reversal Potion'. Just because first the predicament, to get the dildo in all at once is damn mean! But the twist at the end is even more evil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a group of caps. Phenomenal. Especially the Barbie cap, such an amazing scenario.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...