Monday, October 1, 2018

In Deep

Here's a quick bondage cap to welcome in October, and maybe get things off to a better start than September turned out to be.


Well, seems like there isn't too much interest in a feminization/transgender caption contest. In the off-chance people just missed the previous post, I'll wait a bit to see if this post attracts more interest. Please let me know if you like that theme, or comment with any other themes you'd prefer. I've got plenty of pictures to fit just about anything.

- B-Rex

4 comments:

  1. Hmm... interesting how the identity of the client is very heavily implied but never outright revealed. Makes me wonder how did she end up in the position of having her identity mistaken like that. :P

    As for the contest, I think maybe the blog's clientelle is not very attuned with the theme? I would be interested, but not very active as of late, so not really a guarantee... ^_^; I'm just sure your pics would probably be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it would be interesting to find out just how this "mistake" was made....

      Delete
  2. A forced surgery like in Plastic Surgeon's revenge theme would be nice since transgender might be to broad. The custom gags were a nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. A forced transgender one might be good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...