Friday, December 14, 2018

Of Keys and Holes

Sorry all, sort of wanted to leave the last post up for a bit to give people a chance to respond. As the Tumblr people get settled in their new locations, I'll be updating the links on the right side of the blog. I'd appreciate it if folks gave me their new links, as it can be difficult to find everyone.

Anyway, today's caps were meant to just use the first two pictures, but as usual I went to long with the text and couldn't get it to fit. Hopefully the last picture works as a sort of glimpse into the near future....




And hopefully everyone knows what a Key/Keyhole Party is. If not, this might be as confusing for you as it is for Supervisor Kissy Fayce. ;-)

- B-Rex

5 comments:

  1. Well, I had to look up "key parties", and I didn't get the "keyhole party" part until I figured I had to look up what "keyhole" is regarding to lips :P

    Still, I do like the story, love seeing Kissy Fayce digging herself deeper into her irreversible impromput plastic nightmare.

    I suppose the fact that it'll be hard to even talk without making kissing sounds will make her quite famous around the office. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this becomes a longer series because its amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it'd be lovely to see Kissy Fayce getting herself even more extreme makeovers by means of misguided attempts of trying to fit in with the office girls.

      Heck, I can see her being invited to a bachelorette party as a joke, then getting herself too drunk and wrecked in a lot of party pranks ;P

      Delete
  3. Nice story! Her misunderstanding is so embarrassing she just had to play along!
    Reminds me, I have a botox party caption that I need to finish someday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...