Friday, December 28, 2018

New Year's Babe

Greetings everyone, I'm going to be busy the next few days with work, so here's the New Year's post a bit early. I'm sure no one minds.

Today we have three captions, an age-regression story that's a bit different from what I've done in the past. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, but it might not be to everyone's tastes. I don't think I've ever done physical age-regression before, unless I'm forgetting something.

Anyway, let me know what you all think. And since this is probably my last post of the year, let me just wish everyone a very Happy New Year!




- B-Rex

4 comments:

  1. Oooo really did enjoy this. Hopefully there'll be a follow-up or continued caption/series?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a better way to end this year's blog posts.

    Adding a new post about age regression is always appreciated.

    Nonetheless, thanks for making 2018 a wonderful year and hope to see more from you in the following year.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Age regression all the way back to the womb is a rarity, but it's one I am fond of.
    I once wrote an alternate ending for the infamous Lois Lane story "The Crybaby of Metropolis",* in which Lois winds up in Lana Lang's uterus and is eventually reborn as Lois Kent, daughter of Clark and Lana Kent, and is obliged to grow up as the daughter of her former rival.

    *https://littleab.com/comicbooks/comicbook3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, REALLY enjoyed this lead up to the result... would quite enjoy if there is to be a follow-up... pregnancy... lactation... milf(s)... a combination of the sorts?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...