Friday, December 21, 2018

Tessa's Nightmare Before Christmas

Hello all! I want to wish everyone a merry Christmas, just in case I don't post anything else before then. Though I do have another caption finished, so it'll probably go up in a day or two. But it definitely doesn't have a holiday theme.

Today's cap is a followup to my very old 'Tessa's Nightmare' series, which I'll repost below for your convenience, if you don't remember them.


And the previous six captions are after the break, thank you:

- B-Rex










5 comments:

  1. Oh, gorgeous image and a fantastic story - love the little holiday twists. Happy holidays, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Christmas presents! I liked this series a lot!

    Email me if you need a particular pic of her adjusted to show her wearing her new self-payed presents for a future continuation of the series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy! Sounds like Tessa is going to be treating every day like Christmas from now on. "Jingling her bells" to spread merriment 'round her globes and offer good-hills toward men, all year-round. We all thank you for these monumental gifts, Santa Monica. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, it's great to see a follow-up to your Tessa series! As usual I love the contrast between Tessa's bitchy attitude and the humiliations heaped upon her. She certainly isn't enjoying her Christmas stuffing! I'm looking forward to the conclusion to see just what Monica has planned for her...

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab series, maybe owing one last installment? and Mean, patiently waiting for a part 2

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...