Friday, April 19, 2019

Head Nurse and News on Hiatus

Sorry everyone for my absence this past month. Early last month, an immediate family member had major surgery and there were complications, which led to an infection, and then more surgeries to deal with the complications...

Thankfully, she's finally back home now and eating food, after almost a month of being fed intravenously. It'll be weeks before she's recovered, and the docs think she'll need another surgery to remove some stints they added, but she thinks everything is going well.

As you might expect, I have not been in the best of moods to write much, and it's hard to type in a hospital room anyway. But I have started getting back into the groove, and will try to get some new caps posted, when I can.

Here's a quick cap I wrote the other night, just to have something to post for you all. Been thinking a lot about nurses lately, for some reason....


 Thank you for your patience, everyone,

- B-Rex

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Great Ghu, how I love those scenarios that start out kind of bad and then get worse and then become completely nightmarish!*
    I'm sorry to hear about your family situation. I have done a good deal of that sort of duty in my own family (partly due to living closer to the family members in need, partly due to having a more flexible work schedule, partly...by
    any chance are you an eldest child, too?). Anyway, I know how it can be, and I hope someone is giving you the care which YOU need.


    *You know, sort of like the 2016 election...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about RL! But love the caption! Love how her descent continues! And it's delightful imagining how she'll struggle trying to get a semblance of her old life back once the old boy passes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really glad that, despite going all shitty again, everything still eventually re-stabilized for you as it has before. This caption is a nice one, especially for a "quickie". Great layered twists of degradation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo hot.

    Also, do you think you'll ever do anouther caption like a royal pain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before all this hospital business got me too distracted, I started writing a story about an elf assassin captured and altered by her target, an ogre and his henchmen. It’s not finished but I might post what I’ve got thus far.

      Delete
  5. Will we ever see this nurses follow up, as a cock sucking big titted nurse?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this caption so much, hope she gets some new lips to go with her new position.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...