Friday, April 26, 2019

Guest Caption: Head Nurse 2 by FFQ

A guest, FFQ, has sent me a gift caption after reading my Head Nurse cap from last week. I liked it so much I'm going to consider it the official sequel.



I hope you all enjoy it and be sure to let FFQ know what you think in the comments below.

Also, I hope to get some more captions posted after this weekend, maybe sooner. Had a doctor appointment related to the medical issues mentioned last post, and got pretty good news. Might try to finish my elf-assassin story I mentioned in the comments last week, but probably won't be able to find appropriate images for making it into captions.

- B-Rex

6 comments:

  1. Adore this! Love the idea of revoked qualifications! And I love the new name! And the new look! And totally love her new vocabulary and diction! This is very much a caption that hits my prefs! Very well done, with delightful detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oho, a case of demotion where the character is forced to play out their own humiliation on a daily basis... how juicy!

    I love how beyond acting like a bimbo, she's also made to act like a cheater, too. I bet the students try to take advantage of her ability to materialize crucial information from unexpected places... ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a very creative and on-point sequel to B-Rex's story FFQ. Thank you. The new name and career twists were exactly what I was yearning for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! B-Rex's caption was such a great setup that I felt very compelled to take it places. The demotion and insulted skills/education angles are favorites of mine out of the captions I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...