Thursday, June 13, 2019

How Time Flies....

Hello everyone! Hope you've been enjoying the unusual (for June) cool weather of late. I'm used to things being oppressively hot and humid by now. Of course, due to my sinus infection and subsequent fever this week, I haven't been able to so much as mow my lawn. Nevertheless, I appreciate the dry air, I think it has helped me recover so quickly. Even my headache is gone now.

On another note, I have lately felt that I'm repeating myself, and am even getting a bit bored with my caption ideas. I still have tons of unfinished captions lying around, and ideas for more, but nothing is really jumping out at me or catching my interest. My muse is running on fumes, basically. The recent family medical drama has certainly not been helping of course.

So I thought I'd ask you all if there are any fetishes or themes you'd like to see that I don't do very often. Or even some ideas you'd like to see. I get inspiration from all over, but since the whole Tumblrgeddon thing, I've really not been seeing much to spark my interest. And most of my favorite erotica writers have been either quiet or completely disappeared over the past years.

I know some of you have already mentioned I haven't been as dark in my material as I was in my earlier captions, so I'll try to work on that too. But if anyone has any caption ideas, or sequels to old captions, or just something new you'd like to see that I haven't really touched on before, please feel free to share them in the comments or email me if you want. Even a very minor suggestion might help to jumpstart my muse. I've actually had whole captions come to me just from a title idea before, so really, anything can be very helpful.

All that said, I am working on new captions and I'm shooting for a more regular posting schedule. Tentatively twice a week, maybe more if stuff starts clicking together again.

Anyway, enough of all that, on to today's caption. This one is a bit short by my standards, but I think it works well at this length. Bit more mean, too, I think.



P.S. Oh, and some people have been asking me if I'm planning to start a Patreon (or, rather, if Tabitha Kohls is starting a Patreon), or some similar sort of thing. Honestly, I've only recently really started looking into how those accounts work, but I am interested. The collapse of Tumblr, the recent almost-extinction of Blogger with its own attempted erotica-ban has made me consider alternative ways to keep being able to make captions and write my weird stories. Patreon or one its own alternatives might survive a future erotica-purge more easily than a free site like this would.

But I'm not really sure how I'd even begin to set it up; it really depends how much interest there is among you all and what sort of stuff people want.

I know some erotica artists have Patreons (there has to be a better noun for this. Pages? Sites?) and some writers as well. Some even post captioned images and morphed images for their members, but I'm not really sure how that works with copyright.

So, I guess what I'm asking is, are any of you interested in me starting a Patreon of my own, and if so, what sort of content or membership rewards would you want to see? How frequently, etc.?

I guess I could try starting a poll again, but that whole feature has always seemed broken in the past.

Well, lots of questions this post. Sincere thanks to those who read all this word salad, hope the caption makes up for it.


- B-Rex

22 comments:

  1. This is off the top of my head. Some things I'd like to see that fit your general idea include more glue captions, and body control (like mind control, but the person is aware, like your Hijacked series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It you're after prompts:

    1. Someone's face gets stuck in a certain expression.
    2. A woman attending a big social event has to hide something embarrassing and irremovable under her clothes (like she lost the key to her bondage gear or she's magically stuck in a diaper she can't remove)
    3. The key word is Togetherness. Maybe it's people stuck together by glue? Maybe it's conjoinment? We shall see.
    4. Someone in a straitjacket is trying to live a normal life
    5. The Role Reverser. Found on Some TG Caps, it randomly transforms people and forces them to act in a way opposite their personality. If they don't, pain soon follows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should do an entire post specifically on lip gloss, and why it is so vitally important for us sissies to be obsessed with gloss. Lip gloss has become super popular recently and it’s something the a true devoted sissy should know about. The shine, flavor, the feeling of it gliding across your lips, it’s giving me the tingles just thinking about it. I know many other sissies like myself would find this so helpful. I can’t help but want to love lip gloss!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan of some of your Android/Robot story's like I Randy-bot, though I'm a fan of sci-fi in general. I like the ideas those before me are saying and maybe you could go back though some of you one-shot and story caption and see if they inspire sequels or spin-offs. PS sorry I don't have a blogspot accoun, but I generally don't comment. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im thinking of a curse, where if they dont act like a girl a physical change will occur making them look more like a girl. For example if you open a door for a lady your Arms become weaker, thinner, and hairless, or in Slower/Faster progression. just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stuff I've submitted as captions lately is what I like most. In general, seeing female authority figures demoted and degraded, their intellect and expertise wasted while people previously "above" them in a hierarchy get to humiliate them however they wish, is a big plus for me.

    It's all much better if everything's public too. Settings where it's private with only one person or a small group of people getting the benefits isn't as fun as an entire classroom joining in the humiliation, or being publicly broadcast, or taking a new job within a company that's entirely official and out in the open.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It might be kinda of wierd to do but im a massive sucker for ballet caps. Plus nwo was fun when you did it back in the day. Also bimbos always welcome

    ReplyDelete
  8. How about some caps where beautiful but vane and/or shallow women are forced to lose some/all of their beauty or suffer an even worse fate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. First of all, I understand all-too-well how kinky interests can fade and even your own ideas and captions lose their appeal.
    The tumblrverse collapse has been a hit on me, too. Maybe in the right direction, to help focus on more important things.
    About idea exchange... I'll send you an email.
    KS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to see some blackmail humiliation stuff, forced to wear revealing clothing, forced to get dressed in front of windows, forced to use mens showers at the gym, that sort of stuff

    ReplyDelete
  11. Actually, you kind of hit the jackpot for me. I'm a fan of female headshaving, albeit rather not done as humiliation or degradation, preferably even consensual. And that would be my suggestion - why not try coming up with a caption where pretty girl decides to, or is convinced to, shave her head willingly for some reason.
    CrazyChemist

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would really like to see more Sorority Prank War sequels. I’d especially like to see what became of Heather Hart after all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, totally forgot to comment on the caption... I like the timeshift mindfuck! Once I wrote a caption about it, too, though in a sensory deprivation setup without clock.

    To speed up the shifting process even more, your clock might jump ahead a few hours whenever she falls asleep.

    Also, a most effective setup might be her signing up for, let's say 3 months, but not letting her go after she had her 90 cycles. "You lost track! You miscounted." And after real 90 days, which felt like more than a year, you let her free... But she's already broken and ready to stay indefinitely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Crossovers (what TV shows do when they run out of original ideas); midnight surgeon and/or witch daughter from "Mmmilf" joins the "sorority prank war" series, for example.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This caption is once again fun and creative. I love stories where gold digging schemers get that sort of dropkick to the expectations. For what it's worth, I don't feel like your tales are repetitive on my end of things as a reader. Frankly, I'm pretty flabbergasted that they're still so widely varied as they are after 7 freakin' years of not only 4-6 paragraph captions, but 4-8 page shorts and entire fetish eBooks too!

    If you're feeling like a lot of the writing isn't creatively exciting you anymore, that it's just "going through the motions", then I think that's a strong sign to just stop cold-turkey for a while and relax. Just let this site and all of your story prototypes sit, and look around for some other activities to try out. A form of this happens to me a lot with video games, especially long-term online ones like MMORPGs and Overwatch. They're fun and engaging, and never really stop being so, but that's in part because I have a mental-maintenance protocol where the moment I sense that I'm logging into a game because I feel "obligated" or because "I'll miss out" I close it down and step away from it for a few weeks. I switch gears and spend my private time watching a new anime series I've been meaning to check out, or maybe I'll still play a video game but it'll be something lighter without a long-term investment aspect like a hidden-object "mystery investigation" game. I let my pines for fresh amusement point me where they want, and once I genuinely re-feel a pull to my current long-term online game because I want to play, and not just because I want to get the latest event prize before it disappears, then I pick it back up again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. female chastity captions are ones I'd like to see more off. Maybe try and use the TTcB, you could combine it with a sorority prank war or midnight surgeon aspects and I'd be really interested in something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Was a real big fan of the Apple Pie series you did that had a forced Stepford housewife vibe

    ReplyDelete
  18. You know what I like: I'm always eager to see choanother tomboy tamed, another exec reduced 2sec, or another mature woman discovering the embarrassing but undeniable pleasures of amitery.*

    -- Doctor Psycho**

    *"The sexual domination of a mature woman by a younger person."
    **I've been reading every post as it appears, but have had a difficult time commenting for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try checking and adjusting your cookie settings. I normally keep all 3rd-party cookies blocked, but I need to turn that off to comment here.

      Delete
  19. Maybe some big shot CEO has to go into protective custody with her new identity being of high school drop out levels and she has to act the part, and is slowly or quickly turned into a plastic trophy wife/ bimbo housewife type.

    side note was always a fan and hopeful to a followup to the 'pussyface virus' caption

    ReplyDelete
  20. So I am not sure if anyone remembers sweet chastity by CHas but i really liked stories about that and the chastipermalock 2000 and related items. I really like your forced clothing stories and stories about reduced status. I really liked this story on the EMCA by Downing Street about a woman who has reduced status in the office https://mcstories.com/BusinessReversal/index.html and think it would be good caption material.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...