Thursday, June 27, 2019

Different Strokes sequel (and big Patreon and SubscribeStar News)

Greetings, everyone!

Okay, first the big news: I've decided to open both a Patreon and SubscribeStar page. SS is more friendly to adult content, but Patreon is probably a bit easier for people to use, at the moment. As I don't plan to post captions there directly, I hope I'll be able to fly under the radar and avoid any censorship purges in the future. We will have to see how things work out. Fingers crossed.

So, Patreon account is here: https://www.patreon.com/DegradedDamsels

And SubscribeStar account: https://subscribestar.adult/degraded-damsels

Check them out, if for my lovely little logo if nothing else. I spent way too long on that. (And I've written a thank you letter to all of you.)

As you'll see, thus far I have added only one tier, the "GEK Pledges" tier. Which means for a mere $5 a month, you too can be an official GEK pledge, I guess. Yay!

I am pledging to post ONE new caption here every week, at least. Which is sadly more than I've managed in far too long. And in fact, I'm actually shooting for two new captions a week, from this point on, probably posted Tuesday and Thursday. Your pledge would in effect be to help support me focusing more time on my captions, and will also allow you access to any future suggestion polls I post on the SS and Patreon pages. And I think members should be able to post in the Community section on Patreon, but I might need to change some settings first. Still very new to this.

I am also planning to add a second tier, the EZ Pledges tier, once I'm a little more certain how this is all going to work, for $10 a month.

All of this has already helped my muse; I've got a host of new captions planned out (and several written entirely), so my productivity has already been boosted.

Thanks to everyone, sincerely, for your support on this blog, and with my writings. It really has been a huge influence on my life these past several years. And before anyone worries, I do plan to continue my writings, this is simply a way for me to get more captions produced and monetize this part of my content to some degree, besides just rewriting captions and posting them as ebooks.

And finally, for the part you're here for, today's caption! This is a sequel to one of my personal favorite captions, Different Strokes. I'd suggest you re-read that one, before reading this, if you don't remember it.



The dialogue was both a pain to write and yet oddly fun. Hopefully it's mostly understandable; if not, let me know in the comments and I'll put on my BimboSpeak9000 Helmet and attempt to translate. No promises, though.

- B-Rex

5 comments:

  1. I love how angry she gets. Who could take her seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would have been better to have a picture of the frustrated Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Sophie from Canada, I once suffered from a terrible and chronic stoke , the doctor told me there was no permanent cure i was given medications to slow down its progress, i constantly felt my health was deteriorating as i constantly go out of breath,and this illness was really terrible especially when am going out with my friends, i have this constant disorder for about 7 years, this was really a terrible illness ,on thin one day that i was going through the internet,and i came across a post of Mrs Jessica on how her husband was been cured from stroke through the help of Dr Williams herbal product, I contacted this h erbal doctor via his email and explain everything to him and make purchase of his product,few days later he sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received the herbal medicine, i used it for 1 months as prescribed by Dr Williams and i was totally cured within those week of usage,on thin now i have not experience any sign or characteristics again . for more information you can email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...