Thursday, June 20, 2019

She Said

A huge thanks to everyone for all the feedback on the previous post, as well as all the emails and other help people have offered. Please feel free to continue with suggestions, if you want.

I've pretty much made up my mind to start a Patreon-type of account, though I think I'm actually going to make it on SubscribeStar. Patreon appears to be in the midst of a purge of Adult-oriented material, and SubscribeStar seems less hostile. However, it also doesn't allow for Paypal, which may be an issue with some people. Then again, Paypal seems to be the cause of Patreon's sudden purging of adult accounts.

I'm thinking of offering a monthly pay plan probably at $5 a month, with a second tier level at $10 that will come with a coupon to Smashwords (if I can figure out how that coupon system works) which would allow for a discount/free copy of one of my ebooks. And some other fun stuff as a reward, like possibly naming a character in a caption after the second tier members, or allowing participation in polling over new captions/ebooks, letting people choose themes or bad fates for old characters, etc.

I'm totally open to suggestions about that tier rewards system. At this point, I'm basically just copying ideas from other Patreon/SubscribeStar accounts. Please feel free to share any ideas you think would be fun.

I'm excited about the whole thing, and I think it'll give me the inspiration to get back into the swing of things.

Anyway, on to today's caption. This is a very quick, silly caption I actually wrote way back in 2016 when I was in a sex doll phase, and plum forgot to post. Or at least, I can't find it on this blog, so I don't think I ever posted it.

As a final note, I'm working on a darker caption with some forced surgery, sort of like I used to post a few years ago with my Midnight Surgeon series. Now, I know people have been asking for some darker material, but I'm a little worried I might be going too far. Is intentional brain damage too dark a subject matter for anyone?

- B-Rex

10 comments:

  1. Yeah, I think it's too far. Heck, I thought your stroke caption was in poor taste

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 different perceptions of intentional brain damage at the same time. Functionally, I don't immediately perceive it as being much different from most other methods of brainwashing/mind-control/bimbofication. But, because it's "surgery", it does potentially touch on visualizations of blood, cutting, and misc. gore, which is a turnoff. Back to the other hand, however, your Midnight Surgeon caps and other stories such as The Plastic Surgeon's Revenge (eBook) have historically found ways to successfully dance around those sort of descriptions, so I'm not too worried about that in the end.

    Another concern may be whether the intent is to turn her into a sex-doll "potato". If the plan is to give her "the works", a full-out lobotomy, then there's definitely a creep factor I don't know if I'd be comfortable with. However, I've read "brain surgery" modification stories where a surgical laser was rigged up to an automated computer program showing sequences of "offensive" images to the woman (particular sexual acts she didn't like, specific servitude messages she didn't agree with, a few key memories they didn't want her keeping), then very carefully targeting a few cells at a time in the areas that lit up on an MRI, over a few hours, until she stopped showing undesired reactions to them. In this way, the "brain damage" was more or less a physical version of "hypnosis". That would be OK to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real talk your darker more fucked up stuff should be put on a different blog or if you do end up making a subscribe star make a one only for the dark stuff. I don't mind when you do wired captions like the one where the girl talked out of her butt, that was funny. With the darker stuff however it is so far away from what I enjoy about your work that if you were to lump it in with all your other captions I don't think I could support you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are different shades of dark. I agree with the others that intentional brain damage would be too far for me. I'm taking that as something like a lobotomy.

    Another way of looking at it is that intentional brain damage would be cheating. The loss of intelligence is coming from having it cut or bludgeoned out, not from being manipulated or conditioned into it. It can add a bit of fun if she could be smarter than she's become and it's going to waste. Can't go back from dumb to smart if those parts of the brain are gone.

    I don't have much concern about dark material that affects the rest of the body. I've liked captions like the glowing jack o lantern boobs, the woman trapped in a hot box filled with methane and conditioned to like it, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you end up making a patreon/subscribe Star thing, please PLEASE dont stop continuing the Blog and dont stop making free captions and Storys. That's why I ended up here and love your Blog so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fully intended to keep the blog going. The patreon/sstar thing is more a way of helping me boost my caption writing by monetizing it (which helps me justify spending more time writing instead of picking up more hours at my day job) and getting more feedback on caption ideas/stories. I think it'll also help to motivate me to get on a set schedule for posts, finally.

      I'll still be posting my caps here (or possibly starting a permanent real website to post on, if blogger goes the way of Tumblr), and writing my stories. Though I had had the thought of maybe posting some excerpts of my in-progress stories on the Patreon/SStar site, for members to read. I've got a lot of story ideas as well, that aren't fleshed out enough to make a full story yet, but people might still find them interesting to read.

      My hope is it'll help me get my muse moving again, and I can start posting captions more frequently. Just the idea of a Patreon account seems to be helping, I've got nearly a dozen brand new captions either written or the main ideas/plot laid out now. Including a sequel to one of my personal favorite captions. If I weren't working this weekend, I'd have several of them finished by now, I think.

      - B-Rex

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Modnight Surgeon series and it is what got me into your caps. Actually I'm surprised a Tg Midnight Surgeon has not been made yet. Although your ebook Plastic Surgeons revenge does it. The mouth inserts were a great touch. I miss your darker caps since they tend to be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does anyone remember a caption about a feminized man who gets revenge on his wife by making her into a man and working as a garbage collector?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Patreon works well,you had a good idea.To your succes!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...