Monday, September 23, 2019

Left Vulnerable

Greeting all! Figured I'd get a caption posted a bit early, for a change of pace. Hope you all enjoy it.


Also, to repeat something I recently mentioned on my Patreon page, I have been thinking about rewriting one of my earliest ebooks, Amy's Whore Makeover. I've had a lot of requests over the years for a sequel or at least a similar sort of story, with a focus on extreme body mods and the like.

I actually do have something in the works, involving the Midnight Surgeon character (last seen in Psych Ward Nightmare) and a tattoo parlor, but some of my ideas just won't fit that premise. But I think I could easily work them into a new, remastered edition of Amy's Whore Makeover.

So, the question is, would you all be interested in a more extreme version, even if the basic story doesn't change much?

- B-Rex

11 comments:

  1. I had a comment started but then accidentally clicked a link that directed to a new page instead of launching a new tab.

    I like this caption. Moreso if I imagine the boss either thinking she's teaching lessons while getting demoted and becoming an office joke, or with her as originally a very good boss whose rep gets ruined by playing the tech's role.

    I liked the Midnight Surgeon caps too, especially the one of the woman in the cabinet. I never read Psych Ward Nightmare though. Can't say if I'd want a more extreme version of that or not. Extreme direction for captions, sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would enjoy another story like or a more extreme version of Amy whore's makeover

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always welcome new stories from you, and extreme body mod is always fun !

    Quite a while ago you mentioned writing a sequel to Ro Sham Bimbo, is it still a possibility as well? These were my absolute favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also enjoyed the ro sham bimbo stories

      Delete
  4. I'd enjoy see more midnight surgeon creations, greatly. 😃

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Amy's Whore Makeover! I guess rather than a remake I'd love a continuation or fresh new story, but if it's even more extreme than the original I'll take it in any form! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great how smoothly the feel of the narration slowly rotates 180 in this one. This is one of my favorite tricks to see you pull off, partially because I don't really see it anywhere else.

    On the BDSMlr page, I absolutely adored the "Attention Grabbing" quickie, but you probably knew I would. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness yes! I would definitely buy a new version of that with different content

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the premise of "Amy's Whore Makeover", and would definitely be interested in another in a similar vein.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just bought Amy's Makeover and adored it, especially because there's so little tattoo based kink stuff out there - definitely interested in more of that, especially if tatts are involved! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...