Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Replacement Therapy

Greetings all! Thought I'd try to post a bit of bonus content, to make up for missing a caption post the week before last.

So, I wrote this weird bit of Transgender-Femdom some time ago, and really didn't know what to do with it. I was mostly just playing around with some ideas for a possible feminization method/plot for some future TG-themed story. I don't do much with hormones very often.

Anyway, rather than let it all continue to collect digital dust in my endless "Word Document of Doom" (which is now well over 500 pages of notes and unfinished caption ideas), I figured I'd post it here to get some use out it.

It's... a bit disjointed. And weird. Consider that a warning, lol.



- B-Rex

1 comment:

  1. I find the setup very interesting... there's a perverse fun to be had when a medical practitioner abuses the trust of the patient for their own ends like this.

    Highly unethical, in reality, of course, but can be a fun element in a fantasy caption. Especially when the doctor is obviously having fun about it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...