Friday, September 6, 2019

In A Tight Spot

Here's a quick pair of captions, just something that came to me when I found the picture set.



Also, I've posted another bonus caption on my BDSMlr page. Since I can't seem to put links to that particular site on my sidebar here, and many of the old Tumblr pages I linked to have now moved to that site, I'm going to try and use my personal page to hold the links in a single, convenient place. Just click on the 'Follows' tab to get the sites I've found so far.

If anyone happens to know some other good caption blogs on BDSMlr, that would fit my usual content, feel free to send me a link in the comments below or shoot me an email. I'm always looking for captions/stories that fit my kinks.

- B-Rex

8 comments:

  1. Ick, is that really the only caption you could come up with to go with those photos?
    Please, Rex, the next time you're stuck for a caption and can't think of anything that doesn't involve orgasmic flatulence, contact me...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the setup you have going here I'd been interested in seeing where you can take this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this one! The hinted-at lifestyle impacts are subtle and humiliatingly sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the BDSMlr accounts I'd suggest are on my own list of accounts I'm following there. My list is pretty small right now.

    Good captions lately, by the way. I'm not a fan of TG but other people like it and it's good to do whatever you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. While not a fan of fart stuff the general situation, humiliation and having orgasm every time you go through a normal bodily function makes this work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not my fetish, but it was cute and funny on the ending note. In the BDSMlr bonus caption, the way the story threaded with the tattoo was very well timed and executed. I also found the way it described her feelings about her boyfriend forcing her to submit and degrade herself to be very erotically done. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EDIT: Sorry, I was referring to the slightly older bonus cap "Surprise Me" which also doesn't appear on this site. No significant notes on "Cheat Codes", although it has great sequel potential just like your "Filtered" plot device.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...