Friday, December 13, 2019

Revenge By The Gallon

Hello all! After the warm reception of the last post, I wanted to finish a few other transgender-themed captions, and worked on an old idea along similar lines as last week's caption. But I'm not entirely happy with it, I've got too many ideas for how to set things up and I might need to further photoshop the picture as well.

So instead I went back to another old cap idea of mine. However, since I changed computers, my galleries of potential caption pictures are a totally disorganized mess. And I've had a very difficult time trying to find the picture I intended today's caption for. I finally found it a few minutes ago. Otherwise I'd have had it posted much earlier. I hope no one minds too much.


And just because I have it, here's an unfinished extra caption. I don't have a picture for this at all, unfortunately.

"Wait, this isn't the mall? Where—what the hell is this place?" Cindi gasped at the driver, staring up at the strange building. Her planned shopping trip was clearly not going to plan.

She suddenly wished she'd paid more attention during the drive, maybe then she'd have a clue as to where she was. None of the local landmarks looked familiar. The architecture was very old, all brickwork and mortar, nothing like the glass and steel of downtown. Had they crossed the entire city?

"Where I send all you dumb golddiggers, honey," her boyfriend said, suddenly stepping out from the building's front door. Despite the insults, his tone was oddly conversational.

She could only stare at him, waiting for the punchline. But none came.

“What are you talking about? What is this place?!”

He just sighed, and nodded at the driver. Suddenly her arms were grabbed from behind, as a pair of young women exited the door, and approached her, quickly taking over for the driver. “Wait, let go of me you bitches!!”

“Welcome to your new home, Cindi,” her rich boyfriend said, as the girls manhandled her towards the door. “They call this place The Convent, but that's not really appropriate. There's nothing religious about this place; it's really more of a reformatory. I send all my ex-girlfriends here, once they out themselves as the golddigging bitches they really are.”

"You can't make me stay here?!" She hated that it came out as more a question, than a declaration. "I refuse to be treated this way!"

But he was already entering the limo. The driver gave her the slightest of glances, before shutting the door and driving his boss away. Cindi could only stare, shocked at the suddenness of her new situation, as the prefects dragged her into the Convent entrance.

***

The matron sat down, as the prefects ripped the new student's clothes off. As per the usual procedure, they bent the buxom blonde over the matron's desk, nude and waiting her punishment.

“I understand you called these young women 'bitches', Miss Reynolds,” the matron stated, matter of factly. “I assure you, such language will not be tolerated.”

“Fuck you bitch!!!” Cindi screamed, kicking frantically as the young women continued holding her in place, unable to lift herself from the desktop. She gasped as the matron pulled a switch from its holder on the wall. “What are-- hey, hey!! If you so much as touch me with that, I'll sue you all into--”

And the spanking began in earnest.

Ten minutes of kicking, screaming, and then sputtering followed, before finally the matron was satisfied. The girl's nude buttocks were brilliantly red, clearly not used to being punished.

The older woman pulled the girl to her feet, where she hung limply between the two prefects, her face a ruin of running mascara and spittle.

"First things first, she will need a bath. That makeup has to go, and that expensive perfume.” She glanced up and down the girl for a moment, then nodded to herself. “And that hair is unacceptable. I want a total headshave, then a waxing, top to bottom."

The prefects nodded vigorously, not daring to look anywhere but straight ahead, as they'd been taught.

The matron reached out, squeezing the new student's breasts. "And these saline-abominations are grossly inappropriate on a student. Have the surgeon remove them." She paused, as the woman gasped in horror, finally coming back to her senses. "Of course, we usually allow the students to keep a cupsize or two... but in your case, I think we'll go for total removal. In fact..."

She stared down at the frightened woman. "In fact, I think we shall have to change your introduction papers, Miss Reynolds. I don't think you will be attending us as a student after all." The woman perked up, surprised, as were the prefects. "No, I think you will be our newest cadet."

The prefects snickered, loudly. Cindi bit back a sob, then angrily choked out, "Wh-wh-what does that mean?!"

"It means, my dear, that you will be our newest male attendee, Mister Reynolds. I want his hair kept cut short from now on." She released her iron-like grip of the new cadet's breasts. "Our gym teacher will make short work of that prodigious gluteus maximus of yours, Mister Reynolds. As will your new diet plan. Dismissed!!"

Cindi stared in horror at the woman who would rule her life for the foreseeable future, as the prefects dragged her tired, limp body from the office.

- B-Rex

2 comments:

  1. great story
    when you will be able to find a pic for the text, i would love to see a part 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any progress on the second part of the story? It could be interesting even without a picture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...