Friday, December 27, 2019

Clear As A Belle

Another belated Christmas gift, for you all. I'm rather proud of this, and it's my first real caption with all Daz images. I'm not counting the last post, as I didn't really have an ending for that.

So, I've spent ages trying to find a good silicone breast implant prop for Daz Studio, but there just don't appear to be any. I've seen other 3D artists on Deviantart use implants, but I couldn't find any props for sale anywhere. Obviously, without an implant prop.

Then a Christmas miracle happened. While trying to make a Christmas ornament in Daz by modifying a vase prop, one of my tests ended up looking like a pretty convincing breast implant. So I spent most of Christmas day and the day after making more implants and playing around, then made today's images and caption. This is an old idea of mine, and I think you'll see why I could never do it without a 3D rendering program.


“I still can't believe you got a boob job, Claire,” Natalie said, shaking her head at the newly-buxom blonde. "You're huge!"

“Oh, you're one to talk, Boob Window,” Claire Kristol, aka Invisibelle, replied, using one of Black Mamba's many hated nicknames. “Did you forget the way you flaunted your fake tits all over the place last month?!”

“You bitch! You know that was a wardrobe malfunction! The zipper broke and--”

“Girls, please, you're making a scene,” Veronicka, aka Blue Mage hissed, looking around.

Thankfully, the clinic waiting room was mostly empty, the few people sitting too interested in their phones to have noticed the bickering heroines. “If I'd known you two would spend the whole morning bitchfighting....”

She sighed, annoyed. Claire's post-surgery check-up had been a mere formality, but she'd wanted her friends there for moral support, or something. In reality, Veronicka suspected that the heroine had merely wanted to save gas money by getting her magical friend to teleport them to the clinic directly.

“My point,” Natalie began again. “Is that it just seems weird for you to get work done like this. You turn invisible, for fuck's sake. At least my boobs are useful in a mission, raw sex appeal is practically my super power, after all.”

“Just because I can turn myself invisible, doesn't mean I don't care about my appearance,” Claire hissed back. “And at least my breasts look real, you look like you're smuggling torpedoes!”

Natalie glared at her. “Newsflash Claire, everyone already knows you're flat as a board!! Do you really think no one will realize those new bitchbumps of yours are plastic!?!”

“Girls!” Veronicka snapped, as the two women started arguing again.

Invisibelle rolled her eyes, but nodded. Black Mamba looked willing to keep fighting, but finally sighed and added her own nod.

“Good,” Blue Mage said, rubbing her forehead. She looked back at Invisibelle, as her coworker childishly refused to look at Black Mamba. Looking the blonde up and down, she suddenly frowned.
Claire narrowed her eyes, noticing Veronicka's look. “What? What is it now?”

“It's just...” Veronicka hesitated, then sighed. “It just occurred to me... Did you really think this through, Claire? I mean, what if your implants effect your powers? You know your phase-shift fields are a bit touchy with non-organic material. That tongue piercing last year nearly ruined a mission, if we didn't have those wire cutters handy--”

“That was a fluke! How was I to know that titanium nullified my powers?! I mean, how often do you ever run into industrial grade titanium anyway?” Claire groaned, shaking her head. “Gads, I've been out of my bandages for less than an hour, and I'm already tired of people talking about my implants! Look, if I turn invisible, will you stop worrying?”

Veronicka shrugged, then nodded in agreement.

“Great, and once I've proven my surgery hasn't effected my powers, I never, ever, EVER want to hear another word about my implants, got it?! I paid a small fortune to get the most natural-looking breasts money could buy, and I don't want you two harpies spoiling it. Once people get used to my new curves, no one will ever think they're fake.”

The blonde heroine shot a quick glare at Nat, cutting off her snarky reply before it could begin.

With a long sigh, Invisibelle raised her hands, calming herself, then activated her phase-shift ability, pushing her physical body just outside the visible spectrum, the field pulling her carefully selected all-leather clothing along.

She held her hand before her face, smiling as her flesh turned transparent, just as she knew it would. It was annoying that she'd had to activate her powers, though; she had wanted to go shopping for new bras, but now it would be hours before her field collapsed and she phased back into view.

“There, see? Totally invisible. Now, I don't want to hear another word about my—what?”

Both woman stared at her, silently. Then suddenly they broke down in laughter, even the usually stoic Natalie.

“What?! WHAT!?! What's so fun--”

She looked down. And screamed!


I hope you enjoyed the new caption. I'm sorry I haven't had time to update the Patreon, the holidays have been pretty busy for me, and all my spare time has gone into making these renders (which pretty much ties up my computer for several hours. These implants really eat up my CPU, must be the transparency).

But I'll have full size versions of these posted soon, along with the other images from last post, and a lot of extras I've been generating during tests. Even since I made these renders, I've made major strides in developing better looking implants. So much so I was actually considering scrapping the last render and spending a day making a new one. But it's a real hassle setting up a scene like this, and I figured you'd all prefer having two captions in one week again more than slightly better implant textures.

So instead, here's one of my test images, as I played around with different breast implant designs. I'd still love a real prop, as I'm pretty limited in terms of shape and color right now. But I'm getting the shaders and textures narrowed down. I can do a good approximation of a smooth and textured implant, and my latest shader test makes for a good Gelled Silicone type of implant.

Also, this sort of works as a prequel to today's caption, as Claire Kristol tries out implant sizes at the clinic before her surgery:


Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and I'll see you all again on New Year's.

- B-Rex

4 comments:

  1. pls write "Welcome Home" & "Stepmother Knows Best" series which r my favorite stories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know these renders must take a lot of work, but they don't do anything for me. I would rather see more captioned photos or photomanips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The story of how you obtained the implants was more enjoyable than the story itself, alas - the punchline was obvious from the beginning.
    Still, I think you're doing good work here.
    I wonder if you might be doing your best work if you used the renders for things like an image of implants or an exotic custom dildo on a table, rather than of people, though. You could mix computer-generated images like those with photographs of people.
    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this was a great job. You're continuing to make excellent progression, and I'm really happy that this has already allowed you to write a caption that "wasn't possible with stock photos", which I think was the primary purpose all along.

    I do like Arcadia's suggestion, though, about maybe mixing these Daz photos with real photos. Get some benefits from both tactics in one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...