Saturday, January 11, 2020

Short Hiatus

Sorry all, I have been dealing with a very nasty stomach virus running through my family the last two weeks. And now I've contracted it, though I seem to be finally on the mend.

I was working on a sequel to Bride and Prejudice, but being glued to a toilet seat for five days straight makes it a bit hard to get in a proper writing mood. I'm about half finished, but I should have it up in a day or two, since I have to work tomorrow morning. Like the first cap, it's a bit different from my usual transgender fare, but hopefully not too out there.

Anyway, thanks all for being patient.

- B-Rex

PS: Just to tide you all over, here's a full size render I finished a bit before I got sick, of Black Widow at the Weapons X lab with her new adamantium implants.


And some more, of Miss Romanoff recovering afterward, with a quite unnecessary cast and overzealous male nurse. (Mostly just a test of some free Daz props from Deviantart and trying to add genitals to the female model)



1 comment:

  1. Thanks very much for the extra side pics. I like the potential of that full-body cast a lot. I would immediately start thinking about what little bits or devices could be "accidentally" left inside those boob wrappings.

    Really sorry you ended up catching that stomach flu. I thought the coast was finally clear on that thing. My wife's entire extended family caught it during Christmas. Her brother's sick little girl handled some cookie dough in the kitchen when they weren't looking, and they turned it into homemade Christmas cookie bundles for everyone. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...