Thursday, May 14, 2020

Caption Contest: Petplay

Greetings all! Sorry about not getting this out sooner, I wanted to finish some morphs of my own, and it's been taking longer than I expected.

There are 24 contest images, some are my own morphs, others are from Deviantart and other places (at least one is an old Kinky Scientist morph). The theme this time around is Petplay and related body-modification.

Now, originally I was also going to require that captions follow a sort of general plot, that all the girls are members of a mad surgeon's private menagerie of petgirls set up on his private island (the surgeon character from my 'Melons' short story and this old caption, specifically) and each caption is a description/story about how this particular girl got in her current situation, very much like the random experiments of this Midnight Surgeon series.

But I'm not sure if that's too limiting for people, or would actually help some people come up with ideas. So if you want to follow that plot concept, great, and if not, no big deal.

Other than that, my normal rules apply: no underage children, no scat or snuff, and try to keep the font size large enough and the color properly bright or dark to ensure your text can be easily read by everyone. Even though I usually stick to more realistic surgical methods of body alteration, I will allow captions to contain magic, wishing, etc. And there is no limit to how many captions you submit, you can even use the same images repeatedly if you have different ideas for the same picture.

To be helpful, I've placed empty sections for your caption texts on each image, but feel free to replace the background colors or change the width as needed. However, please try to keep the width under 2000 pixels, or else the captions become hard to read on normal screens.

Other than that, the deadline is May 31st, which gives two full weeks for everyone to complete their captions. To submit your captions, just email me at BerserkasaurusRex@gmail.com

Now, the images:

























That's all 24 contest images! Again, feel free to alter the backgrounds as needed. Thanks everyone for being patient as got all this set up, and good luck with the contest!

- B-Rex

8 comments:

  1. Speaking of body modification when do you think Ro Sham Bimbo will be published?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, that really depends on my work schedule. If I wasn't so busy these past several weeks, I'd have finished the book already. I'm supposed to be off the next several days, so I'll be working on it (and a few new captions). Sorry I can't be more specific on a publishing date.
      - B-Rex

      Delete
  2. I'm always up for a caption contest. I have my entry ready. Watch for it in your inbox.

    -- Doctor Psycho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get a chance to say this to you while I could over on BDSMLR, this looks like the only place I can get a message to you.

      There's a user on there you reblogged each time and I suspect those reblogs may have been the cause for bans. Unless you got reports that said something different. I don't trust the origins of what that user's posted over there.

      Delete
  3. Hey, I liked your recent Midnight Surgeon posts a lot. I didn't have anything much to say before. Making her listen to her own audiobook, then listen to a heavily edited version, is a great move.

    I have an idea for the cage picture but I don't know if I'll get around to making a caption for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ffq, please tell me more. Which user is that? If you don't want to mention him/her in a comment, contact me at doctorpsycho@protonmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried sending to that E-mail a couple minutes ago and got a mailer-daemon saying the account doesn't exist or you're unable to receive mail.

      I privately said the basics through a different place I found you after the comment I left here. We can chat more there or by E-mail if there's a different one I can use that works.

      Delete
    2. Tsk, it's actually doctorpsycho1960@protonmail.com.
      Apologies, it's a new account.

      Do please tell me more, as I'm finding it a true bedevillment, this business of being harassed on BDSMLR.

      Doctor Psycho

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...