Monday, May 18, 2020

Mother's Day

Hello all! Sorry for the lack of updates lately, real life has been keeping me very busy and offline. But I've finally had some time off, and I've been able to finish a new caption.

This is a direct sequel to one of my old but favorite captions, Returning Home. You'll probably want to read that one first before reading this new cap.


The text ended up being quite longer than I usual go with, so this caption is a lot larger than normal. So if this is hard to read for any of you, let me know, and I'll post the text here separately.

Also, I've posted a short cap on the Patreon, for any of you patrons that missed it.

A huge thanks to those of you who have sent me submissions for the Petplay Caption Contest, I thought it'd take longer before submissions started coming in. Guess you all are more into petplay than I thought, ;-)

- B-Rex

2 comments:

  1. This is a deliciously cruel turn of events. Have to watch out with those hormones - they can have all sorts of tricky side effects!
    Which brings to mind an interesting possibility: instead of being a sequel to "Returning Home", it could have been a sequel to "Tina's Pom Poms" from 2012: http://degradeddamsels.blogspot.com/2012/08/tinas-pom-poms.html That would be pretty nasty, too.
    I posted a comment on this caption the other day. Was it removed on account of content, or did something just go wrong?

    Doctor Psycho

    ReplyDelete
  2. [This is the caption I tried to post earlier, BTW]

    Tricia's continued degradation is very enjoyable. I love these many new details - going into labor onstage, moving gradually from pole dancing to private shows to lap dances to prostitution and inevitable pregnancy and now to stupendous multipary.

    I happen to have known, long ago, a nude dancer who continued to work while pregnant. In her third trimester, the manager took her aside and said, "I'm sorry, I just can't have you dance here anymore. You're still bringing in customers, but...I don't like the KIND of men who're coming in to see you...."

    Dr. Psycho

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...