Friday, May 29, 2020

Sixty-Nine Months

Greetings, all! Have been very busy writing all week, making progress, and reading contest submissions people have sent in. If you have captions you want to send in, the contest deadline is Sunday night. I've had a good number of submissions so far, though not from a huge number of people, but pretty good turnout considering how rarely I have contests here.

Anyway, today's caption is one I've been working on for ages now, and kept coming up with new ideas. This is maybe a third of what I've written for this. It's a transgender-themed caption, and rather larger than my normal captions. So if you have any issues reading it, let me know, and I'll edit the post to add the text separately.


Also, I made a few additional 'Fleshlight' doll morphs, that might turn into future captions if I think up anything fun to do with her. Mostly I just find them fun to make.



Obviously the second is the more finished, though I might still add some details.

- B-Rex

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I adored this caption, B. I do hope that time allows you to create those images as future caps. Be safe! 😘

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...