Friday, June 5, 2020

Petplay Caption Contest

Happy Friday, everybody!

Sorry, would've had this up sooner, blogger is updating their interface, and I couldn't figure out how to make a new post. There used to be a "new post" link, but now it's just a Plus sign in the bottom corner, nowhere near all the other buttons. Weird choice, I didn't even see it.

Anyway, now I'm here again, with a nice assortment of caption submission for the Petplay contest. In no particular order, here they are:

Savage Wisdom:

Kitten's Surprise

A Pig Up For Auction

From Bitch To Bitch

A Poacher Poached

From Treasure Hunter To Treasured Whore

Kennel Bitch

Tavorn, his first caption ever:

The New Kennel

Doctor Psycho:

Three Breasts

Joseph, with a series of captions:









Mekow:



Those are the submissions. A huge thanks to everyone who participated, I greatly enjoyed this contest and reading through your captions. It's been a lot of fun, and I'm very happy with the participation.

Please read through these, and leave some comments to let the writers know what you think. And please keep in mind that some of these captioneers speak English as a second language.

Also, I've finished some new Fleshlight captions, but didn't want to post them on top of these submissions. But they'll be up soon.

Other than that, I've been busily working on RSB3, finished a major section just last night actually. I've been getting hung up on a section for several weeks but I seem to have finally figured out what I want to do, and have made good progress this week since I finished that section.

- B-Rex

4 comments:

  1. That's an interesting assortment of entries, making use of most of the pictures, with only a few repeats, and of course the repeats are not much like one another.
    I'm glad, now, that I forwent my first impulse, because there were plenty enough versions of the caged bitch. I notice that she's the one who is getting the most action in the various captions. I guess everybody loves puppies, and wants to see some getting made.
    The Flashlight series seriously creeped me out at first, but I find I'm becoming fond of them.I even have an idea for one - I'm looking forward to seeing if any of your new ones match my own idea. If not, I think I'll make one of my own.

    -- Dr. Psycho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I've been a longtime lurker and love your blog. I wanted to comment for the first time to mention my favorite cap from this contest. They were all excellent in their own ways, but my favorite was Tavorn's caption. I am a big fan of TG transformations and his caption reminded me a lot of Auto-Closet stories/captions but with a unique and degrading twist I have never seen before. It's the only caption out of the bunch that will be on my mind long after I leave the blog. Keep up the great work and thanks for giving other creators the spotlight from time to time because I just discovered a new favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoyed seeing how many captions people made; always nice to see some petplay stuff. The mermaid and bike girl captions were pretty fun, and while multibreast stuff isn't really my thing the captions were entertaining. Personally I'm surprised so many of these girls seem relatively chill with their horrible fates! Nicely done to to all the caption creators.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thoroughly enjoyed each caption & applaud all those who entered. They were quiet the good read to pass the time. 😀

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...