Saturday, October 7, 2017

Fatass and some Ebook News

Hey everyone, sorry about the disappearance. But I started writing my ebooks again, finally, and didn't want to break my momentum with captions. I'm taking a breather at the moment, but I'm very hopeful I'll finally have Ro-Sham-Bimbo 3 published this month. (I'm actually trying to work through a rather large breast-enlargement scene at the moment and running low on adjectives.)

Anyway, a few quick things I'd prefer not to even mention, but I feel I probably should get them off my chest. I'm running into some financial issues lately, nothing huge, just insurance-related stuff.

I want to be clear here: I'm not asking for charity or anything like that. But if by any chance you've been planning to buy a few of my ebooks and just never found the time or whatever, well, this month would probably be the most helpful time to buy for me, since October is the last month that falls inside my financial year (due to how Amazon schedules payments).

Also, I've so far sold no ebooks on Barnes and Nobles this month. Which is weird, since we're a week in already, and last month was one of my best B&N months all year. So if you've bought from me on there before, maybe just see if you can still see my books or if the site has hidden me somehow? I'm not sure what could've changed, but Smashwords and B&N have both been implementing some new weird anti-erotica changes lately, so... yeah.

Anyway, I hate even asking for help like this, so on to the new caption!

Today's cap is really too big to fit my picture, so I'm just going to post the text as is after the break. It didn't quite come together as tightly as I wanted, but I hope it works well enough. I'm not even sure how to describe it, exactly; a negging-fetish maybe? It's rather similar to my rather hateful Mean caption, actually, but from a different POV.





"Hey Fatass!! Where are you?!"

She winced as she glanced at the clock; she'd been busily soaping her breasts after her morning exercises and totally forgotten the time. "I'm still in the bathroom, honey."

The door burst open (Todd had removed all the locks in her house months ago) and her darling boyfriend entered. "I should've guessed. As much skin as you've got to cover, maybe we should schedule another half-hour for your baths in the future...."

She winced again, at the reference to her still fat, bloated body. "I'm sorry Todd, I'll be done in just a second, I--"

"Whatever, I just came in here for a quick blow before work. You missed your bus, so I'll drop you off at the clinic," he said, unzipping his pants.

She felt a wave of regret from missing the bus, but was so grateful that he was going to take her to work himself and risk being late to his gym. As a professional trainer, his job was far more important than hers. "Oh, thank you honey, thank you!"

His already hard cock popped out of his pants, and she obediently plunged her mouth over it, deep-throating his seven inches just like she knew he liked. Months of practice had made it surprisingly easy; as his balls bounced against her chin, it was hard to fathom that less than a year ago she'd never even seen a man naked before.

Ima Phatass was the luckiest girl in the world, and knew it. Just eight months ago, she'd been dragged clubbing by a few classmates wanting to celebrate passing their midterms. At nearly two-hundred pounds, she'd never been clubbing, preferring to spend her nights locked up in her dorm-room studying. But just this once she'd dressed up and went with the usually bitchy girls.

As expected, she'd been left standing alone in a corner all night, the bitches making sure to whisper just within earshot of her about how sad it was that none of the guys were dancing with her.

She'd been just about ready to leave, hating their fake pitty as much as the cheap alcohol she'd been sipping all night. But then Todd had appeared, walking past the bitches and asking her to dance and then taking her home to campus, where she finally lost her virginity to a man a thousand miles out of her league.

She'd confessed on their second date to wanting to lose a little weight, and he'd told her he was a professional gym trainer and could get her into shape in no time. She'd been so ecstatic she'd nearly screamed, and practically begged him to help her. She hated being fat and round and ugly and alone!

Two weeks later she was moving into her own apartment with him, and had already lost two pounds thanks to his rigid diet and workout routine. He wanted only one thing from her in payment; absolute obedience. As a trainer, he knew best and she needed to prove she trusted him, by doing everything he demanded without hesitation. Otherwise he'd know she wasn't really ready to lose her flab and turn her life around, and likewise wasn't the sort of person he could stay with.

In the months since there had been several times that Ima had wanted to say 'No, that's too far', but had managed to hold herself in check. She couldn't risk losing Todd, he was the best thing that had ever happened to her. She was far too ugly and fat, even now, to get such an amazing man again.

So when he told her to change her name to Ima Phatass, as a motivation to stick to her workout ("Nothing motivates like embarrassment, Fatass! You can change your name back when you hit your ideal goal weight."), she went to the city hall and filed the name change papers that very afternoon.

When he made her drop out of college mid-term ("To focus on your exercises; after all, you can always go back to school later and what's more important than your health; some silly degree?"), she'd done so without so much as a complaint about losing her scholarship and ruining her 4.0 GPA.

When Todd made her apply for a job a week later, she'd been taken aback; after all, how could she work full-time at the clinic, as a janitor no less, and focus on her workouts more? 

But she'd scheduled the interview and now she spent eight hours a day at the local eating-disorder clinic, cleaning patient rooms and surrounded constantly by anorexic teenage girls. By the time she got home she felt fat and flabby and gross as ever! But at least the work was rewarding, felt like she was really making a difference. 

Just a pity the job only paid minimum wage, minus the new $50 fee for cleaning uniforms-- 

Todd's raging erection suddenly spurted as the muscular man groaned and Ima quickly swallowed the protein-rich offering that flooded her mouth. Truth was, she'd come to look forward to blowjobs; her rabbit-food diet was so free from protein and calories, she saw her thrice-daily blowjobs as a supplement.

She cleared her throat with one last swallow and said, "Oh Todd, before I forget to tell you again. At work, they're implementing uniforms--"

"They make uniforms in your size, Fatass?!" He interjected. She nodded, grateful he was keeping up his patented 'ridicule them thin' program despite her recent weight loss.

"Yes, and... well, you see, the new uniforms will have name badges sewn on, and I was thinking...."

"You were thinking because you're only eight pounds away from your goal, you might possibly change your name back early? So all your new uniforms don't have 'Phatass' written on them?"

She nodded. "I mean, well, sir, if I hadn't gotten those implants last month, like you wanted, I'd probably be at my goal weight now... so...."

Todd considered, and Ima mentally crossed her fingers. "Hmm... well Fatass, you still look plenty chubby to me. Frankly, I'm starting to think 125 was too high for your goal; I'm thinking we should make 115 pounds your new ideal bodyweight. With the implants."

Ima Phatass felt her heart sink; at the rate she'd recently been hitting plateaus, she might take years to reach 115! 

But as always, she nodded obediently, wondering how she'd get through her day being called 'Fatass' by all the anorexic patients and bitchy nurses....

6 comments:

  1. A new Ro-Sham-Bimbo? My prayers have been answered ! Glad to see you back !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought all of them lol cant wait for Ro-Sham3

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Negging" fetish...I think it fits well. Not quite in my butter zone, but I do love your name-play and humiliation games. Also, I'm ecstatic that RSB3 is back in the pipeline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story. I really like it, as well as I really like your "Mean" caption. But I see it as very different.

    While the guy in both cases just plays with the girl, he is in this case not really doing her much harm. And he doesn't lead her on, they really have some kind of relationship.

    Ok, her career plans had to change, but her body and skills and discipline definitely did change for the better.

    So, there's potential for a happy end! That she will someday meet her prince who'll really love her for what she now is... a big titted, well trained blowjob dispenser with much too low self-esteem for her actually really healthy, good looks!

    (Maybe even someone who splits with his anorexic, boob-less girlfriend to run off with the hot nurse.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or... soon the dentist will have to extract all her teeth - because she of course still eats way too much sugar for her own good.

      But that's not all bad either. Because it allows her to finally totally overcome her food cravings... you cannot chew it when not being allowed to wear dentures. Well, apart from those made of soft rubber.

      Being on liquid diet, she'll finally reach her repeatedlty adjusted goals. She'll end up looking as perfectly skinny as Danielle Derek. And so totally cum-thirsty that her growling stomach lets her become head-nurse at the clinic.

      Surely she'd deserve a new, more suitable name by then. Coxucker is a much less embarassing surname, don't you think? Well, depending on whether you know how to pronounce it correctly :-P

      Delete
    2. I recently experienced my first blowjob from a toothless woman, and discovered it really is everything that legend would have it. I was terribly sorry for her loss, but it did have at least this upside for us both.
      I can believe that a man as selfish and cold-hearted as Todd would decide to manipulate this poor woman into giving up her teeth (either by getting her to eat candy and not brush, or avoid Vitamin C, or simply by sending her to a dentist as unethical as he is or as mind-bent as she is).
      Oh, also: Welcome back, Rex! Excellent story!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...