Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Tick, Tock

Greetings all! Happy Humpday!

I've been going through my chatlogs, and finally finishing a number of captions. I'll be posting these throughout the next few days. Some of these, like today's, are pretty basic and short, not my usual long stories. These were just the first quick caption ideas that came to me when I saw a picture.

A few of the captions are longer, however, but were written without a particular picture in mind, and now I'm finding it very difficult to find pictures to add them to. So I'll probably post these as just text; I hope nobody minds.

Anyway, here's today's quick caption.


Thanks to all who have commented on the last several posts, and especially those who have given me condolences for the issues my family is going through. It is all very much appreciated.

- B-Rex

4 comments:

  1. I wish for you and your family the best of luck.

    Thank you for the time and effort that you put in these caption.

    Always a joy to hear more from you.

    Your Biggest fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one.
    Please more selfbondage stuff in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, the basic ideas are the best ones.
    This caption works great with the picture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...