Tuesday, July 2, 2019

A Real Dumbass

Greetings, all! I want to give a huge thanks to those of you who have officially pledged my new Patreon/SubscribeStar pages, thank you very, very much. I've noticed a lot of Patreon creators offer to mention their patrons in credits (Spankingtoons usually has a cartoon with a character mentioning patrons by name every month), I thought I might be able to work people into a caption. If anyone is interested in becoming a character or getting their name mentioned. I recall adding a person or two as sorority girls in my Prank War Saga, maybe something like that?

Oh, and I've added a few handy links on the side of the blog, for anyone else who wants to become an official GEK Pledge. ;-)

Anyway, on to the caption. As promised, I'm going to try to keep to a new schedule for posting captions, twice a week. And here's today's cap, right on time. This uses a picture I had meant for my old Hijacked series, and the caption itself is somewhat related as you'll see.


I had to cut a few extra lines at the end, for space, but I think it works as is. I hope you all enjoy it.

- B-Rex

9 comments:

  1. Ah, what a lovely attitude override this one is, complete with a marvelous name change to match! I hope she takes the test after she has her name legally changed... then she can have the certificate bolted to the wall so everyone will know quite the Dumbass she is, indeed! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This caption is phenomenal. My very favorite of your humiliation/torture themes, also well showcased in your "Thank You For Staring" short. Would love to see more of these brain nanites used in the future.

    Could you still share what the remaining lines were? Or, alternate idea, you could have any little redactions and alternate scripts for each caption in basic text on Patreon/SubscribeStar for the lower GEK tier. Maybe if you just post the bits by themselves, out of context, so you still need the main caption pic from here to understand them, it'll stay off Patreon's radar or at least not give them enough to justify action.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This caption was fun, and the ending was surprisingly strong. It really hit me hard, and it hit me...well, you know where.
    I can just imagine poor Deborah summoning her staff to inform them that some unspecified person had challenged her, claiming that her IQ test score was not authentic, so she was going to retake it in full public view:
    [My hand...moving so slowly...no, stop, I'm marking that one wrong, and that one! Oh, God, I'm going to fail the entire verbal section...!]
    Sweat running down her forehead, cheeks flushed, occasionally glancing up to see her staff assembled around her: some looking puzzled, some concerned, some amused, a few of them openly delighted by her frantic helplessness.
    [This math, I could do this in my sleep, but I'm bungling it, scribbling and erasing and finally filling in the wrong answers...! NO!]
    And at the end, feeling as though it's a triumph simply not to collapse in tears, when the results are tallied, and her score is announced to all assembled:
    "Ms. Ima Dumbass has an officially recorded IQ of 78, and is formally noted to be suffering from mild mental retardation."
    At which point the former Deborah Dumas is unable to contain herself, and doubles over, covering her face with her hands, sobbing uncontrollably.
    Hmmm.... Any chance of a follow-up caption...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps she's now demoted in her own company

      Delete
    2. That was a very fun to read, thank you! I love reading these sorts of little caption-continuations. :-D

      And you're not too far off from some of my leftover ideas. I think I had her hitting an IQ of 80, in fact.

      - B-Rex

      Delete
  4. Loved the additional lines in the Patreon feed too! Brilliant academic humiliation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it, I hope to put more exclusive stuff like that on the patreon in the future.

      I actually have tons of notes from past captions that I'll probably never do anything with, that might be of interest to people.

      - B-Rex

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...