Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Getting PUN-ished, #3 - Contest Prize

Sorry about the wait, I've have storm fronts sweeping through my area since early Sunday.

Anyway, as promised, here's the thrilling conclusion to Meisa's prize caption. I spent entirely too long editing the caption down so it would fit, but I just couldn't stand to cut away even one more pixel of the picture. I hope the text is still readable and the story doesn't seem too rushed.

Ultimately, Meisa wanted a caption that featured a woman "being forcibly and humiliatingly rendered into living a life that will revolve solely around her huge tits, forever" so I hope this fulfills that premise. I doubt BigGuns' crimefighting career will stay the same after this.

Also, I've hidden a small Easter Egg of sorts in the morphed picture, see if you can find it. :-D



As always, please let me know what you think,

- B-Rex

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a perfect fit B-Rex, thanks so much! At the beginning, I thought that maybe I was going to see another installment of the "torpedo" style tit-punishment that's featured in your Angela's Last Resort series (my very favorite of all the types you've done), but this is great too.

    This final part feels like it works well, and doesn't feel rushed, but it does feel a little short only because it cuts out before BigGuns realizes she vapidly forgot what Punny Money told her barely a minute ago about her "smaller" twin-shooters.

    Oh well. I guess this'll at least be a good first lesson to stop "whippin' 'em out" at every little provocation... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very glad you enjoyed it, Meisa! :-D

      I did actually have a longer bit for the ending few paragraphs, with BigGuns annoyed that she has to fire her blank-firing guns, thus further engorging her breasts, in order to bluff the mobsters into ducking long enough for her to get out of the warehouse. But then I kept running out of room, and didn't have anymore great pics to use for a 4th caption.

      Hopefully the ending line makes up for all that I had to edit out to get the caption to fit.

      - B-Rex

      Delete
  3. A fun set and finishing pun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely a great set, Rex.

      So, is "RexCorp" any relation to StrexCorp, the multinational which is evidently the only legitimate employer in Night Vale . . . ?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...