Thursday, September 6, 2012

Surprises

The Sorority Prank War continues!

This is mostly a lead-up to the next few installments, which I will hopefully get made shortly. I think I have all the pictures I need, now it is just a matter of finding time to write the captions up. Anyway, this is a plot-heavy episode but the next set of captions will feature several forced alterations, bondage, revenge, and so on.

Please enjoy! :-))

Caps after the break, as always.














I have heavily morphed the last two pictures with GIMP. I'm getting a lot better, I think. Especially at putting tattoos onto people.

And even I can hardly believe that the blonde in the last caption wasn't wearing glasses in the original picture!

6 comments:

  1. Nice set up for a good bit of fun to come.
    With the wrist tattoo, leopard spots, where I assume you've cropped it from a reference source there's a hard line on the left hand side that would want just a touch of blending in either by drawing the shape round more with a low opacity brush or using a soft low opacity eraser to sculpt the lines to a more rounded stop. Otherwise damn good morphing and I didn't notice the morph on the glass until I read your notes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the next set of caps. I'm guessing her revenge will be even more wicked than what was done to her. Should be awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be interesting to see how much further this "war" can escalate....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really looking forward to the second part of this one--the suspense is killin' me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cliffhanger, oh my! Yes, I absolutely cannot wait for the next step. Also, I'm rather intrigued by the ecosystem of houses that's forming(EZ, GEK, NRD, KOK and what else, I wonder ^.^ )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I wonder what other associations there are at this university, and what role they might play in campus life: Beta Phi Delta, Omega Mu Gamma, Sigma Omicron Lambda, Tri-Kappa . . . .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...