Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Day Escape

Here's a single captioned image for you all to enjoy. This was done very quickly, so there are probably a few grammar errors. Sorry about that, I've been too busy the past few days to take things slow.

I morphed the pic to add the tattoo and enlarge the breasts a few cups sizes. If I didn't have to hurry to work right now I'd edit the text down a ways, but as it is I think it works well enough as a short story.

Hope you all enjoy,

- B-Rex






4 comments:

  1. Not bad for a quick caption, its going to be along wet bus ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work.

    A serious question: Does anybody know whether Botox keeps you from blushing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cap B-Rex, for a quick one (dare I say it... a quickie?) it turned out very well.

    Really enjoyed the idea of 'undocumented features' in her 'upgrades'. Lots of opportunities for future humiliations.

    It seems Kristina's not much of a romantic though - she didn't appreciate her Valentines Day heart! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...