Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hypno Bimbo

Here's a quick hypnosis cap. I don't do a lot of mind control, but I've been working on a few new MC-themed stories and caps lately. This is pretty simple, but hopefully you'll all enjoy it.




In other news, I've started work on a new ebook, this one about the Midnight Surgeon. It isn't what I had originally planned (I posted an excerpt from that story several weeks ago) but will serve more as a platform to use some of my darker ideas.

I'm not sure when it'll be finished though, I've only just started writing it. But it should be my darkest story yet, probably darker than anything I've made, including captions. I've got a lot mean ideas to try out.


- B-Rex

6 comments:

  1. Nice build up and reveal. 'Wannacock' indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, that was a caption with a twist! Well done, well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's always a price if you're not willing to do your own dirty work. :) The girls never learn...and I love that. Just smugly sitting there and sneering, not even able to notice the giant new tits probably obscuring her own view. Perfectly timed reveal at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I concur with the above -- an excellent setup, an excellent execution.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I *do* love that ending! Clever you! xx Melody

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...