Friday, September 20, 2013

Tessa's Nightmare 3: Lucky Interns

A fun little addition to my Tessa's Nightmare Series, with more collagen-inflated action!

 

On a side note, I'm about 4,000 words into my ebook, Angela's Last Resort 3. I'm starting to feel that I might need to break this up into two stories, as there is a natural climatic scene I rapidly coming up on, and it wouldn't really feel quite right to keep going for another few thousand words.

So ALR3 might not be the finale I was expecting it to be; ALR4 might be necessary. But I won't know for sure until I get a bit more written, of course. I hope that doesn't annoy/disappoint anyone. I'm just trying to follow my instincts with this story as best I can.

On another side note, I've got pretty much all of my Bimbofication / Mind Control story, Front Desk Bimbo planned out now. All I have to do is finish writing it. I'm about 3 or 4K words done already, so this might get finished before ALR3. I'll probably end up changing the title to Bubble Gum Bimbo or something like that, as that would fit the key theme a bit better.

The tale I have planned is still very Downing Street-like, but more in his style than a copy of any particular story, and I think it works pretty well. Hopefully people like it, cause I'd like to write more bimbo stories like this in the future, they're pretty fun.

Hope you all enjoy the new caption, and have a fun weekend. I'll be working, unfortunately. :-(

- B-Rex

3 comments:

  1. Great to hear that the juices are flowing a bit easier for the present B-Rex. And as far as ALR or any other story is concerned, more climatic developments and parts just means even more wonderful degradations to read. Nothing to dislike about that. :)

    Love the facial expression in this one. That always really helps to sell the feel of the caption, like with Stop and Gape Part 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news coming from you, B-Rex! Can't wait to see how Front Desk Bimbo turns out, and how Angela's already extreme fate will develop! ^^

    And this series is a treat, too! I'm not sure if that's part of Monica's plan, but the way things are going Tessa's career might be at risk. After all those shenanigans she might get reprimanded and even fired, though I hope it all just wraps up to a demotion, to a lesser position that allows her more time to dedicate to her devious inclinations. ;D

    (And damn, those lips. Perfect picture! Keep up the awesome work!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I strongly agree with Leila: the best possible outcome would be if Tessa's own behavior (even though it's the "behavior" imposed on her by her blackmailer) gets her fired or demoted. Preferably demoted, so she at least has some hope of returning to her former position, and can be more easily kept on a string by Monica.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...