Saturday, October 5, 2013

Backfired 3

Sorry about the delay, I had to find a new picture for this one. I've got the next two already, so the rest of the series should be coming soon! :-)

This is mostly set up for the next cap, but you'll like where it is going.

On a different note, I'm about 6K into my Bubble Gum Bimbo ebook, not counting the 1,000 or so words I already posted here a few weeks ago. I'm probably about halfway through, but not sure yet. Hopefully I'll get more written this weekend, and can get it published soon. I'm trying to work in some forced bimbo-dialogue for Ditzy, just because I like bimbo-speech, especially when it is forced. :-)

Have a happy Saturday, everyone!

- B-Rex

8 comments:

  1. Loving the setup on this series. Can't wait to see what happens when her plan backfires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, all her colleagues chipped in to make her dream come true! I'm sure she won't be a huge bitch and refuse them, right?

    Also, I'm pretty sure they threw in a few extras, too. Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Extras? Like maybe they light up, too?

      Delete
    2. I'd hope for them not to light up, but to be lightweight. Much better for Mizz Titz' back, and it might even allow for some extra volume.

      Delete
  3. Of COURSE it would be 'Miss Titz'. :D

    That hole she's digging sure is looking pretty deep now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely surprise, like how her lies have embarrassed her even before that gift. Looking forward to seeing where this goes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Ditzy needs to sound more... ditzy. She still sounds too coherent. Maybe more pauses and ums and uhs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...