Sunday, October 27, 2013

Her Dream Job

Here's another game-show caption. Much of the basic premise came out of a very helpful YIM session I had last night. It's a bit simple, but fun. I hope you all enjoy it! :-)


And I wasn't going to post this, but I know my productivity has plummeted this month, so here's a bonus caption:

I made this before the Ducked Up! caption in the last post, as I was originally planning on making a short series. But the cap just never really came out the way I wanted. The Ducked Up! ended up being roughly the same idea, but with slightly different names.

The series I was planning would have ended with the professor getting real breasts, along with her permanent duckface piercing, but whatever.

Just Ducking Around
- B-Rex

5 comments:

  1. two good fun captions I think there is a lot more potential in the game show posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, a fluffer contract! I wonder if they have a dental plan! ^.^

    Also, a nice prequel to the Duckface cap. Makes me feel a lot less sorry for her later on. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your setup in the "Ducked Up" prototype version is really great. It not only lays out a nice, long trend of bitchiness to help season the comeuppance point, but hints at the young doctor getting a little "DDD" payback mockery in her name or initials a few slides later on.

    I can't say for sure about a dental plan for Nicole's new position, but I think it's extremely likely she can expect to receive at least a couple big "company perks". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, I do like the idea of replacing falsies with "realies" (or anyway, permanent "fakies").
    Sort of like the old horror story gag where the criminal tries to peel off his ugly-face mask so he'll never be identified but -- oh, no! The mask has become his actual face, so he'll not only be arrested, but have to spend the rest of his life looking like that! Dr. Dikes becoming a permanent duckie-girl is an interesting variation on that theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both, but especially the game show. Sure there is much more to come there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...