Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Backfired 4

Fiona's breast enlargement fiasco continues!


I hope you are all enjoying this series; I expect just one caption to go now. I'll probably work on continuing Tessa's Nightmare next, or finally finishing the Princess series.

I've got all the pics I need, it's just a matter of writing all the captions. This caption, for instance, took no time at all to write, but forever to edit down to fit on this, and it's still far too wide. Oh well, I can't spend forever on one caption or I'll never get anything done! :-)

Also, I know it isn't everyone's thing, but I've got a big pussyface series planned for the future, once I've finished all the appropriate morphs. What I'm planning is a bit bizarre, but hopefully fun too.

And on the ebook front, Bubblegum Bimbo is now at 10,000 words, and climbing! I'm either at or just past the mid-point. If I end up breaking 18,000 words, I might try selling it at $3.99 just to see how a higher price affects sells. I hope that doesn't irritate anyone; I'd just like to experiment a little with pricing. At heart, I'm a data junky, massive spreadsheets and all. :-)

- B-Rex

PS.  KS_1985 posted a wonderful morph and caption at his new blog, complete with a very cool (but big!) animation to boot! Please be sure to check it out, if you haven't already. It's very fun!

8 comments:

  1. Do we get to see Fiona with giant fake breasts now or is she somehow going to weasel her way out of getting them? Can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep cant wait to see these in place. may be the doctor well throw in a giant arse to also to balance Fiona up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, well, Miss Titz is in a bit of a corner now. And now I wonder how this will end. I'm sure she'll not be trying any stupid ploy like this again, but then again she might not be able to do her job so well with those obstructions on the way. Perhaps a change of career is in order? ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, I think Fiona is well and truly beaten at this point. I'd like to see her with the implants next image as well as making idiotic complaints about looking unbalanced so they give her but and hip implants as a bonus. the degradation needs to be more that breast implants!
    And while I'm wishing for things I would also like a pony.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rather elegant way that Fiona's fate was slowly corkscrewed to this point. Beautiful build-up B-Rex!

    I do wonder though if maybe this level of "initiative" isn't something the girls are completely capable of on their own. I bet the board members were spending those few weeks making sure all sorts of hints and suggestions were dropped around the breakroom to the girls about how much their "bosom-buddy" Fiona would love help and inclusion with certain things.

    Plus, now they really have a method of leverage on her for the foreseeable future. She may have had a plan or two for dealing with a few board members, but you can't exactly file complaints if you ever do anything to devastate the feelings of the whole general staff, can you?... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, the penny drops! The best part is Fiona's realisation that she's basically screwed - that all her maneuvers, tricks and lies have just made things worse and worse. It's all coming together beautifully. :)

    Looking forward to the conclusion. My vote would be for wrapping up Princess next, but I'll take Tessa's Nightmare as a consolation prize!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Meisa and Ian, Fiona's downfall has been masterfully played.
    I look forward to seeing Fiona in her finished form. Maybe her lips will need work, too...?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...