Thursday, July 11, 2019

The Trials of Modern Women... and other captions

Hello all!

As I mentioned last post, I've got lots of shorter, Tumblr/Reddit-style caption ideas. I figured I'd finish a few of them and post them together, even though they're standalone and not really related.




I'm not really sure about flooding this blog with tons of these shorter, simpler, less-story-driven captions, so instead I'm thinking of using future shorter caps as exclusive captions for the Patreon/SubscribeStar pledges. I'm not sure how many I'll post, or how frequently yet.

Most of my shorter caps are really just a simple idea, or even just a punchline, and quite different from my normal fare, so non-pledges aren't really missing a lot, and it would add a bit of extra content for patrons to enjoy.

- B-Rex

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...