Monday, July 29, 2019

Hiatus

Hello all. Sorry about missing last Thursday's caption post, I got hit with a sudden severe illness, and spent most of the last five days in bed dealing with it.

(And now, for some reason, I'm breaking out from poison ivy. I haven't even been outside in most of a week.)

Anyway, I'm getting back to normal finally, and able to work on my computer again. Hopefully I'll have a caption ready for tomorrow; just wanted to apologize for missing my schedule last week.

- B-Rex

3 comments:

  1. I seem to vaguely recall you mentioning this poison ivy issue before. Hadn't gone anywhere near it, but suddenly had terrible rashes. I think some of us advised you to wash all your clothes really thoroughly, that maybe something had gotten exposed to the oil while you weren't necessarily wearing it.

    To the other point, you very wisely only promised 1 update a week, with 2 being something you'd just give the old college try at. You're still completely within that promise, no worries at all. Keep taking care of yourself and let the writing come when you feel it can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure its poison ivy? Perhaps get a dermatologist appointment if it might be an allergen?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...