Thursday, July 4, 2019

Executive Toys

Greetings everyone! I hope you all have had a happy Fourth of July.

In light to Meisa's fantastic suggestion on the last post, I've gone ahead and added the leftover ending text from the last caption to a pledge-only post on the Patreon (and SubscribeStar) page, as a little additional content for pledges. I think I'll start doing that from now on, when appropriate.

Today's caption didn't have any left over text; however, I do have some unused ideas in my notes. I haven't decided whether to post those ideas on the Patreon, or save them for a possible sequel.

Today's caption is a two-parter, mostly due to the wide nature of the pictures. It's a silly little idea I had when I first saw this particular photoset.



Please let me know what you think of the new caption, and if you're a pledge, feel free to leave a comment on the posts there, perhaps about my additional ending material on the last caption post.

- B-Rex

5 comments:

  1. Great caption and premise, Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know if it would add to the picture but if you know the names of at least one of the girls I could edit it so each photo has the same face (but I'd take from different shoots and angles so they'd look slightly differet but still recognisably the same face)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was lovey. I adore the Barbie's Cradle process. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is more like it! I enjoy when a character is screwed over by karma or accident.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...