Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Bust One More Question....

Greetings, all!

I've been writing a lot the last several days, both captions and a new story. I've got several short captions completed for the bdsmlr page, and two longer captions finished for here.

As I said last week, I was planning to make a continuation of 'Stepmother Knows Best' but somehow ended up writing a transgender-themed age-regression caption, inspired by this picture:

 
However, my muse seemed to be running a bit hot, because four hours later, my short caption ended up at more than 3,500 words long, which is about half of one of my ebooks. It's not finished yet, either, though I have ideas for how to continue it.

I've decided to post what I've got thus far on the Patreon page, as some bonus content and to get some feedback. I'll try to have that up shortly.

But fear not, non-Patrons, for I've now posted my other Patreon story from August on the sister site.

Plus, there's still today's caption, which is a little silly but a fun idea:



This was a short cap that also ended up running a bit long, so I thought I'd post it here, as I have several more short caps ready for the bdsmlr page already. Nevertheless, I hope you find it fun.

- B-Rex

2 comments:

  1. I liked the punch on the ending line. Wish the picture had bigger tits to sell it, but it's still fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose there is a sense of "next level objectification" on being reduced to being not just a piece of furniture, but a scene in and on itself. ;P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...