Friday, October 4, 2019

Walking A New Beat 2

Greetings all! Today's captions are a sequel to my 'Walking A New Beat' transgender series from last February. Naturally, that means these are also transgender-themed, so if that's not really your thing, consider yourself fair warned.

I'd recommend you re-read that earlier post, if you don't remember our 'story thus far'.




Hope you all enjoy these new captions, and are enjoying the increased productivity in general. I think the Patreon page has been the successful boost to my muse that I was looking for, as I've now made more posts this year than either of the last three, and the majority of posts have been since the Patreon was started. 

Speaking of productivity, I should have a few more shorts up soon on the BDSMlr page, and I have a couple more captions planned out for next week's posts.

Though I don't want to promise any particular themes just yet, I might go with another sequel to ChaperPWNed or Stepmother Knows Best. Or maybe something else entirely, whatever my mood happens to be.

- B-Rex

2 comments:

  1. let's see how "Walking A New Beat 3" & "Stepmother Knows Best 3" come out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...