Thursday, October 24, 2019

Anger Managed

Greetings, all!

I've finally decided to start the high tier on my Patreon, the EZ Pledge tier for $10. I still haven't thought up a fitting reward, but I'm going to start making some large collections of my captions in single big zip files available to download at this tier.

It's not much of a reward, given that the captions are already available here for free. But maybe the convenience is enough of a reward in itself. I've got at least 600 captions posted already, not counting the Prank War Saga, and that's a lot of posts to open to copy the captions manually.

I shall remain open to suggestions to other rewards, of course.

Anyway, on to today's caption, a bit of weird sci-fi mind alteration. I wrote this months ago, but had trouble finding a suitable picture with the right facial expression. But this worked perfectly.


Hope you all enjoy it. This sort of grew out of my brain damage idea I mentioned a few months ago, that seemed to turn people off, so I revamped the idea a lot from my original concept. I'll post some of that original idea on the Patreon/SubscribeStar pages.

And please let me know what you think of the new tier and the caption collection reward idea.

- B-Rex

2 comments:

  1. I don't like this one but i like ur "Welcoome home" & waiting for part 2 & 'stepmother know best' part 3
    pls conti. ur stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I myself am looking forward to the outcome of anger managed & the continuation of Welcome home & Step mother knows best as well. 😃😁

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...