Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Welcome Home



Greetings, everyone! I'm having some computer problems, actually am in the process of buying a new PC anyway, so it shouldn't be a huge problem. But this might have to be this week's caption. Kind of depends on Amazon and shipping times.

This is less a caption than an Age-Regression story idea, one that I've worked on several times now, though this is the first time I got actual scenes written out instead of plot outlines. But I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, I think it works for a caption.

Please let me know what you think about this premise for an Age-Play scenario; I've been in a bit of an ageplay kick lately and keep reworking on my old age-regression ideas.

And also, I'll try and get at least a short caption or two finished for the bdsmlr blog before my ancient CPU finally kicks the bucket. Thanks for your patience!

- B-Rex


This was not a good idea, Carol thought, as she licked her ex's gushing pussy.

"Oh fuck, I've needed this!" Alexia gasped, grinding her hips hard into Carol's soft tongue. She grasped the smaller woman's head, pushing her into her groin, and grunted as her sex suddenly spasmed across the woman's face.

Carol pulled away, sputtering for air, as pussy juice dripped from her face. "Dammit, Alex!"

"Sorry sweetie, but you know how much I like being rough," Alexia said, moaning and panting for air herself. "Seriously, you have no idea how much I've needed a little girl-on-girl. Ted's great and all, but gawd I missed this."

Carol wiped her face, scowling. She had never liked licking pussy, even back when she and Alexia had been an item. "Look, I... I think maybe this whole plan wasn't such a hot idea after all," she began, hesitantly.

Alexia wagged her finger.

"Oh no, no backing out now, young lady."

Carol felt her face grow red at the diminutive term. She hated having her small stature and youthful looks pointed out. She glared at her old lover.

But Alexia just ignored her. "Besides, it's too late; we've gone too far with this to stop now. What the hell am I supposed to tell Ted if you suddenly disappear, huh?"

Carol took a breath, calming herself and pushed on. "Look, Alex, I just... I just didn't realize how much things had changed... I mean, when I came here, I guess I thought we'd just go back to like how it used to be, and I didn't...."

"... And you didn't realize I was married," Alexia finished for her, cocking an eyebrow. "And you thought I'd just happily take you back, no questions, despite how you broke things off."

Carol blushed with embarrassment. But it was true. She had been desperate, otherwise she'd have never dreamed of showing up at Alexia's little suburban home. After she was fired, she'd failed to find another job. After four months, money wasn't just tight, it was gone, and her rent was three months past due. Alexia had been her last stop, after every other friend had slammed the door on her.

But she'd never expected her lesbian lover from college would be married. Or that her husband would be the one to answer the door!

"I mean, what did you think? Showing up at my door, begging me to take you back? You came within a cunt hair of ruining my marriage," Alexia continued, beginning to play with her pussy. "Ted's a very old-fashioned guy, he'd have never accepted that I was 'going through a phase' back in college."

She sighed. "Luckily for both of us, I'm quick on my feet." She flashed a predatory grin at Carol, teeth bared.

"But did you have to tell him I'm your kid!?!" Carol snapped, despite herself.

The past week had been a nightmare of humiliation. Always sensitive about her looks, it had been particularly hard on Carol, forced to pretend to be Alexia's long-lost child, put up for adoption.

"Hey, you didn't give me any warning, this was the best idea I could come up with on such short notice. And it worked, which is the important thing." Alexia moaned, fingers still working. "Thank God you were dressed in that adorable little dress, if you'd been in one of those ridiculous power suits and heels you used to wear...."

Carol narrowed her eyes, annoyed. "My landlord changed the locks, all of my clothes were in my apartment. That stupid outfit was supposed to be a Halloween costume, I never remembered to take it out of my car."

"Speaking of which, I sold your car yesterday," Alexia said, speeding up her finger work.

"What?! Alex--"

"And speaking of that, you need to stop calling me Alex," Alexia said, her words almost a moan now. "Ted thinks it's very disrespectful, young lady. From now on, I want you to call me Mommy."

Carol glared at her ex. "Like fuck I will! And what the hell did you do with my car?!"

"I sold it, one of the neighbor's sons is about to turn sixteen, and I got a fair price for it. More than enough to pay for your new wardrobe, sweety. Besides, you aren't old enough to drive anyway, remember?"

"I don't need a new wardrobe!" Carol growled. "At least, not those ridiculous clothes you bought!! They make me look like a little kid!!!"

Alexia moaned, eyes hooded. "You are a little kid, Carebear." She winked, gasping as her fingers drove her to the edge. "I took care of the paperwork this morning at the office, in fact."

Carol frowned at her old friend, as the woman moaned through her second orgasm of the night.

"What paperwork? Dammit Alexia, get your fingers out of your cunt and talk to me!"

"I work at City Hall, sweety," Alexia reminded her, a lazy grin crossing her face as the orgasm passed. "I had some papers filled out and put in the city records. As far as the government is concerned, you really are my child now. I had to find a social security number that would fit for your new Birth Certificate. Luckily, my access to government databases made it easy enough to switch some things around and make it all official."

Carol felt a cold chill run down her spine. This whole scheme was sounding worse by the minute. "Wait, you mean... You made a new identity for me? Why the fuck would you even do that?! Ted wasn't going to ask for a fucking ID!! He thinks I'm fifteen, for fuck's sake!!"

"Oh, actually, you're only thirteen now," Alexia said, sitting up, as thirty-year-old's eyes widened. "And as to why you needed new identification papers, well..."

She flashed her teeth in that predatory grin again.

"...The adoption agency rather insisted on it, honey. Welcome home."

7 comments:

  1. i love asll these age-regression stories you've been putting out lately

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "forced to pretend she's much younger than she is" variety is always good to me. Making it happen legally is a nice add!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally love the thoughts about where it goes next- going back to school and all the new rules that will be imposed to ensure she fits in there... or to ensure she is the type of new daughter Mommy wants

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your "forced regression by means of adoption" stories, and I also like the possibilities that are open with this... like the fact that Carol is definitely trapped not only pretending she's a teen, but definitely a girly girl and also straight in order to appease her "stepfather"...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ageplay stories are BEST TYPE OF STORIES.

    Continue part 2 , want to know further whats happen?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A PART 2.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...