Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Red Skirt

Happy Tuesday, everybody!

Today's cap is a bit shorter, a fun little idea I got during watching a particular episode of the old show 'Enterprise' about a decade ago, and never wrote down until now. My version is a lot more fun.


And since that one turned out a bit short, here's a second, also short, caption for you all.


I have also posted a few longer-form captions on the bdsmlr blog recently, with a more anal/butt oriented theme. If that's not your thing, no worries. I posted them there because I figured they were a bit outside of the norm here, since my other captions along those themes haven't been the most popular here.

Also, a few people mentioned wanting more Black Widow themed caps, since my 'A Widow Mistake' caption last month, so I finally finished my other BW idea. That cap will be up here on Thursday.

And again, just in case you missed it, I've posted a mind control short story on Humbled Harlots, and have also added a new WIP age-regression story on the Patreon/SubscribeStar pages for patrons.

Finally, a huge thank you to all the new patrons who have joined the Patreon page in the past few weeks, I never expected it to grow so fast. Thank you all very much! I'll try to keep up the pace with all my new captions, and actually finish a few new stories in the near future, at long last.

- B-Rex

4 comments:

  1. I liked the "And Nothing But" Caption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god, "And Nothing But" is... I think it goes so far it crosses the line twice into becoming a surreal and fun idea. I can't help but wonder how Emma lives her life.

    As for the captions here... the second one made it for me. I like the sci-fi theme, but the Red Skirt cap itself didn't do much in the degrading department for me. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely enjoyed the Red Skirt cap as a Star Trek fan, just not in a sexy way. A bit too little emphasis on the stimulation rather than the explanation (still adored the technical explanation through, very Trek appropriate), and she got clean away with it very easily. Maybe if some unexpected twist caused her to become trapped in the chair. And maybe she'll be helplessly choking back shrieks and moans for some unknown number of hours until she's inevitably discovered, and reprimanded. Or worse...maybe someone stumbles on her much earlier, and grins as they stand right in front of her, taking in the show, laying out a cruel blackmail arrangement in exchange for freeing her and letting her career stay intact. "Intact" being a matter of perspective, of course...

    The second one I have no additional suggestions. A great initial scene with plenty of fun details, and very strong sequel possibility.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love a follow up to both of these captions. An idea for the first caption follow up is she place on one of the new starships for years and eventually gets stuck in the chair after getting desperate. For the second caption public humiliation tasks would be great

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...