Thursday, October 17, 2019

Not-So Widow Anymore

As promised, a new Black Widow caption for you all. Hopefully this goes down as well as the previous one from last month.

And yes, despite the title, this is not a sequel to that earlier caption.

My apologies for the bad pun.

Sorry.


This is actually a picture from my Superheroine Caption Contest, finally used to make a caption of my own. I find I really like making these sort of caps, so maybe I'll make some more superheroine content in the near future. I've got a great picture for a Hulk and Black Widow cap, if I can think of a fun premise....

Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this one, and as before, I've been posting some extra captions on the bdsmlr blog as well, one a bit of leftover text from my 'A Real Dumbass' caption a few months back. I posted some of the extra ideas on the Patreon when I posted the original cap, but this is some other ideas (which Arcadia Berger actually guessed at in the comments).

- B-Rex

2 comments:

  1. I love this especially the Tony lines I can hear them in my head and I can hear Natasha threatening him exactly like this great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved every word of this! As soon as Widow said "As long as I don't run into Magneto..." my mind began screaming "Please let that be a sequel!", but then it turned out that already happened. Having Tony constantly pumping fresh ridicule and reminders into her ear was the perfect finishing touch.

    I also like that you're beginning to build the mysterious mind-puppeteer man into a regularly recurring storyline, traveling the country to find games new and old to play for revenge and entertainment. The latest feature being Catching Up on BDSMlr. That one didn't feature any of my fetishes directly, but I still love the underlying control style and the resulting feel of all of his scenes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...