Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Boomerang Kid

Here's the next Jacob Mind-control caption, as he heads home after detention and meets his step-sister. A bit of unaware Age Regression in this one. Hope you all enjoy.

Also, I've started writing my next ebook. I'm about 6,000 words in now. It is a much expanded version of one of my first captions, Swollen Pride. I'm working in just about every forced tattoo, piercing, and other body-mod I can think of. Some are fairly extreme. Making a cover is going to be a challenge, I think.

I've search through Amazon, and there doesn't seem to be much body-mod erotica out there. So I don't know if people just don't write it or if there isn't a market for forced modifications. Either way, I'm going to write it and see how it sells. So I'm going to be busy writing for the next few days, so captions will probably be a bit long in coming. I've got maybe one or two more in this mind control series, I think.

Anyway, caption below, hope you enjoy it. :-)

- B-Rex


3 comments:

  1. Regression to infancy isn't quite my thing, but it's definitely more appealing (to me) than regression to before toilet training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying this series. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the age regression ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...