Monday, May 20, 2013

Guest Cap by Kimmy Foster, Sequels, & a new Ebook!

A bit of a mixed bag this time: I've got 2 new captions for the Jane & the Morgan Twins series, and Kimmy Foster has sent in a new caption for the Jacob Mind Control series.

I'm thinking there will be one more addition to the Jane & the Morgan Twins series, including her revenge on the spoiled twins...

Also, I've just posted a new ebook too, Prisoner of the Milking Machine! This is a forced lactation erotica story, about an arrogant woman trapped in her own dairy and treated as a dairy cow by the advanced machinery. Including an advanced robot called H.I.L.D.A., with a bad German accent. :-)



Amazon Link

Smashwords Link - Cheaper for some non-US residents

Barnes & Noble Link


I'm going to post a collection of my three lactation ebooks in a day or two, once I finish the cover, and this story will be included too. All at a discounted price!

Well, that's about it. 3 Caps after the break. Please enjoy and let Kimmy know what you think of the newest Mind Control cap!

- B-Rex





Locked Up 1

Locked Up 2

And from Kimmy Foster, a new Jacob/Mind Control caption!

Friend's Sister


4 comments:

  1. Well done Kimmy I enjoyed the caption. And am looking forward to janes revenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I would have been able to get off, if it wasn't for those meddling kids!"

    Nice caps - particularly like the first image, but then I've always liked the decorative and controlling elements of thigh bands to go with a chastity belt.

    Kimmy - great cap! Nice to see Jacob's mind control device being put to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work from two splendidly twisted minds!

    I feel privileged to have access to the products of such minds....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoyed the Jane caps, loved the second picture and look forward to seeing what happens next.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...