Monday, May 6, 2013

Fashionista

This is another cap for the Detention series I mentioned. I was hoping to make more of these, but only had time for this cap. I'm planning these caps as more-or-less standalone; this one would actually take place before Detention, chronologically.

I had a conversation with k_s_1985 the other day about mind control, and this series is the result. I like MC where the victim isn't turned into an ignorant bimbo, but is just mentally unaware that they've been changed. So that's what this series will explore.

I'm going to try to post a new cap every day or so, to keep the blog active. I've got the next cap pretty much written, but I lost the pic I was using. It's still somewhere on my hard drive, lost among the thousands of pics in my gallery archive. Once I find it again, I'll finish that cap.

Hope you all enjoy this one, I loved the pic. :-)

- B-Rex




3 comments:

  1. Ah. An interesting theme project. I can see how it offers some opportunity for more details and games than simply "deleting" the woman's mind outright. Have fun B-Rex, and I look forward to seeing whatever you come up with. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a good one, when the subject thinks they're still treating the nerd with disdain, not noticing that in fact lap sitting (or lap dancing, or lap lapping) are not normally things they'd do with the poor nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking where this is going. Thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...